Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..;;local wino is nice i drink lots fiuck the diet:L::..
Sunday, September 26, 2004
ello my peeps forgive typos me is decidedly half cut ok sos i am pished tough shite decipher my crap hahahaha

ok the weekend
when did i post last? i don't remember firday what did i do? can't remember
saturday
oh yes got up nice and early and went out to buy new gRDEN furniture. very nice lush infact. glass and grey very sexy like me hahahaha got some niceother things too
went to surf shop treated hubby to a new rash vest. he got me a sexy voodoo dolls bikini in sexy red hot red.......i wore it in the afternoon when we went to the beach. hubby had kite surfing and me and princess had fun in the sun and the sea

last night we watched lost intranslation..........................i was fucking lost i can tell you what a fucking shit film it was wank completley wank iu fell asleep it was so bad yes i know there was irony and it was an intelligen tfilm....it was still wank. i get the thingyes he was in japan yes the translation was crap yes it was a fucking wank crap film who did they bribe to get those awards it wa a waste of good money to hire it if i gone to cinema to see it i would have walked out it was that crap bought hubby some nice aftershave too, smells yummy

and doesnt that blokey look old? he was much younger in groundhog day what happened to his face it all rinkly
today
i was a good girl and did my homework and helped princess wiht hers. i drank tea with the neighbours i had a lay in too this morning which was nice, i been shopping just for food and tonight i cooked a lovely dinner we sat out and ate , oh we did that yestday too nice dinner had wine with it kept on drinkingwine all evening shouldnt be on here now should be asleep it is late went tog et glass ater and make doors lcoked and though me speak scarlet opnline but she not here so i post instead relly should posted eatrlieer
cant be arsed bnow gonna go read blogfs
ta ta for nw babes
loveing u
lou lou
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:44:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com