Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::this will be my last post..............::..
Saturday, October 02, 2004
This will be my last post............
well actually it's not! It's my last post i'm able to do without the "visitors" here. So from tomorrow the covert blogging begins! Just how i'm gonna manage it is beyond me! Especially since they like to be on the pc. I have changed my passwords just in case lmao. *lightbulb*i can email post.....they'll just think i'm doing normal emails....*

So I'll be hiding out, maybe in internet cafe's, if i can find one............... They will be sleeping in the lounge on our very expensive designer sofa bed *and I mean expensive* Cos we only have two bedrooms here. Being my pc is in the L shaped part of the room, they're gonna be able to see pretty much everything i do. Bollocks.

So much for the quiet restful weekend Evie prescribed. They land tonight.....*thinking aliens, no aliens are cute and green i like aliens* For the next 2 weeks my life and house will not be my own. I of course will be grateful for their "support"? whilst i am recuperating after my OP. Who knows, I don't think I'm gonna have an easy time of it between you and me.......

In case I don't manage to get on tomorrow....... this is the rundown.

Monday 10am. Hospital to see the aneasthatist....who might or might not let me go home, *hoping i can come home*
If i'm allowed home.....7am Tuesday...present myself at the reception and go to my ward. After starving myself all night.
9am Have OP.
5pm Go home, if allowed all depends on how the OP went or whether they have to put a drain in or not. If they put a drain in it'll be a few days in there. knowing me.....nothing ever is easy.

If i can't go home i'll either ring or text Scarlet so she can let you all know how it went.....If i get home, i'll try and post. Or get Scarlet to if i'm feeling crap.

I don't know what to expect really. I've had minor ops, never a major. I only ever have had a general anesthetic once before and i was 9 years old then. I had a badly broken wrist.

*Flashback.....1984 Torvil and Dean have just won gold medal at Olympics with Bolero........5 minutes later 9 year old ME is inspired and gets the next best thing to ice skates out.......rollor skates (with 4 wheels, inlines not invented then!pmsl) I glide, i twirl, (I'm not bad on a pair of skates, well i wasn't then!) i aim for the hill...........i fall........i cry.....i am a broken mess. Nice lad from over the road picks me up and takes me home....my Dad says those famous words......"Thats not broken!" *my screaming face a contorted mess* but takes me to casulty in case. I am x rayed.....i am taken to a childrens ward, i am taken to theatre, i wake screaming in the night, and my dad has gone home. I go home the next day and spew everywhere. Apparently general anesthetic and Lou Lou is not a pretty combo!.........flashback fades....................*

Not sure what we're up to tomorrow....i think we're off out for dinner to a local place we love......which is very authentic local food, and kind of looks like a shed but the food is awesome. I have a few more things to do here which i'll do a bit later on.......

I got an awesome email from Scarlet....she was completely wankered....such a shame she didn't post, would have beaten mine hands down God love her.

So people that's it for now.................

Love you

lou lou
xxxxx




posted by Lou Lou @ 1:21:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com