Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Update on the "other night"!~~
Saturday, October 02, 2004
It's alright...calm down, I'm not gonna give you a blow by blow account of my love life *oooh very apt choice of words there!*
I'm letting you know wot happened at the Parents Open evening................

All was going well, we arrived in plenty of time after rushing about and dropping the youngest two kids off in time to see my daughter playing netball.
Her Dad was meeting her at the court at 8pm, so we were unable to walk round the school with her, as it was she finished her game early (through injury bless her) and we took a small tour round the grounds of the school.......
1st the Science and Art block, on the door was a rather stern looking teacher....my daughter whispered to me..

"His name is Mr Dick!"to which I replied
"And?"
She said "I just thought you ought to know!" and then burst into a fit of giggles....LOL
I of course trying to act all adult and mature refrained from such silliness, well only until we had past him and were safely out of earshot...LOL
We past several classrooms in which kids and adults alike were doing various experiments, there was a nice relaxed atmosphere.
My husband said the school felt nice and homely?????
To me it was very Grange Hill, very old buildings, a huge place of meandering corriders and secret hidey holes.................I can see how for a first year student the sheer size of the school would be pretty overwhelming.
*Bursting with pride here at the thought of my daughter having settled in fairly unscathed*

Time's getting on and who should we meet as we're on our way to her form room................
her Dad and the bitch from hell.
Neither one of them make eye contact, her Dad mutters an Hello.
I can feel my daughter getting very uncomfortable, she asks if its okay to take us to her form room?
F*ckface answers yes and the "witch" says in a trill, sickeningly syrupy tone..
"Of course Darlin, that's what we're here for!"

Arhghghghgh......I want to f*ckin strangle the bitch!
Anyway after seeing her form room and her work and chatting to her teacher, who seems very nice, we decided to take our leave.
One daughter taking round two sets of "parents" can be very uncomfortable for all concerned.
As we said our Goodbyes in the corrider, I could feel the witches eyes stare right through me as I kissed my daughter goodnight!
And then the supercilious cow had the cheek to say......
"Bye, see you again, was lovely to see you!"
WHAT THE FUCK??????
She doesn't say two wrds to us all night and then goes all friendly.
F*ck that bitch, we ain't never gonna be friends, too much water under the bridge there!

Don't get me wrong I ain't a person to hold a grudge.
And really I can take quite a lot before gettin relatively p*ssed off.
But I can't stand false people, infact I f*ckin hate them.
You wanna say something, you come say it, don't go being nice to my face and then bitch about me later.

Just remember what goes around comes around guys!
Do unto others as you'd have done to you *this is not a sexual reference, although thinkin about it, it could be!*

Take care and have a great weekend.
My thoughts are with you Lou Lou, try if you can and have a relaxing weekend before the big day on Monday.
Big Hugs

Evie
xxx
posted by Sugar @ 10:11:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com