Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::wow we made it!::..
Friday, October 01, 2004



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
*DEEP BREATH*STOPTHEWORLDIWANNAGETOFF......NOW
HAPPY 6 MONTH BIRTHDAY TO US!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Last night i had big plans to do this all singing and dancing post at the crack of midnight, but midnight for me, isn't midnight for the rest of the guys.......So i thought i'd wait and then got sidetracked by my email from Milky this morning and completely forgot!

I first posted here on 1st April, a historic day and a brave one at that!



I've been having a snooze on the sofa.....late night hubby rolled in at 2am, and had no key so muggings had to stay up......getting up at 6am wasn't a great combo! He's in bed now!


He wasn't rolling drunk, but apparently his boss was pmsl. He has brought home photos taken by barmen in some irish bar or something......not bad actually. He had a good time, even if i was pissed off at how late he was.....*went out early at 4pm so it wouldn't be a late night*


When he knocked the door i was practically starkers....just putting my clothes in the washing machine , the knock came and a thought of panic entered my mind....


"whos there?" me
ME hubby
anyone else with you? me
No you silly cow let me in! hubby

I was struggling to stay awake, yet was unable to fall asleep on the sofa as i waited! I was just about to give up and go to bed!


Just about managed to pull myself out of my pit this morning, college for a few hours and then fat club......i lost 1lb this week.


Then back to Lou Lou HQ to start the preparations for the inlaws *cough** free holiday seekers* I'm almost done, I've gutted it all, even though it didn't need it. Even though they won't be here till the early hours on sunday morning, we're off out tomorrow to the water park to have a fab time with M and D. Promises to be fun. *note to self.......new voodoo dolls bikini put to good use tomorrow!*


I also of course have preps to make for my visit to the hospital, make sure all is in order in case i am in longer than expected.


It's gonna be interesting blogging while they're about.....a bit of covert blogging will be going on, they don't know about the blog and i'm certainly not going to tell them. It's none of their business, besides i need somewhere to moan about them and get it out of my system whilst i'm tempted to send them packing to a hotel! pmsl *you just watch me*


better go nearly tea time here, shit i forgot totake something out of the freezer..... oh well take away looks good


love

lou lou

xxxxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 2:23:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com