Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::sexy pj's and a lot more::..
Thursday, September 30, 2004
I would like to just say a big THANKS to all of you out there who care about me.....and have offered me your wishes for the OP. I'm sending a hug to each of you.

I've had a busy old day so far. Up as usual early hours. Slept like a log last night stress i suppose, earlier in the evening, ok afternoon i had struggled to stay awake! It passed in the end and i went to bed about 11pm when i could no longer keep my eyes open!

Typing is a lot easier for me today, my poorly finger is starting to heal which makes life a lot more comfortable.

I've been and done my computer course this am and then i went for my language course. It's still all a bit of a muddle I'm trying to do an online course on it too at the moment.it's about as clear as mud!

I've had a bit of a pesky problem with the pc since we've moved. It doesn't like the heat *note to self buy a couple of new fans* and coupled with that it's had this Win 32 error message and then remote procedure shutdown. Which has pissed me off profusely! I of course *pc* am firewalled and anti virus protected to the hilt, and everything is up to date, and no virus or anything found, my spyware thingy hasn't found anything wrong either...... regardless of this the cpu has been running at full and everything has been dead slow. so i've been doing a bit of surfing to try and sort it. I've downloaded a patch so hopefully all will be well. It came highly recommended so here goes so far so good, i'm keeping an eye on the processes and everything seams to be back to normal thank god.

Other than that hubby has gone out on the piss, yes i know it's not evening yet they're making an afternoon/night of it. Bastards. I wanna go out and get pissed. Princess is banished to that room upstairs thats supposed to be her bedroom but resembles the local tip, she is on a mission to clean it before our "visitors" arrive this weeked.

I prepare for 2 weeks which will be most challenging...................
The "visitors" are namely my inlaws *God help me* they are coming for 2 weeks, 2 whole weeks for a "visit" *namely a free holiday* I am already in panic mode and my hair is falling out! It's pretty good timing though what with the Op i guess. Or not.

The OP. So how do i feel about it today? OK i guess. Have told relevent people whats happening made arrangments. Hopefully I won't be out of action for long. One thing is for sure....I will not be able to wait on them hand and foot, which is expected. And at least i will have an excuse to tkae to my bed if needed! Pmsl

So how do I feel? I'm actually ok at the moment whether i will be on Monday night remains to be seen! I'm already cacking myself i guess. Even though it's not long to wait and the surgeon told me i'm first on the list, but we all know how things can change!

I'll be getting a bag ready with some sexy new pj's in and some slippers and stuff. Any ideas what else i should pack in my bag?

Gonna have a nice chat with Scarlet now.................

laters all

Lou Lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 3:26:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com