Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::i'm back well sort of for a little while unless i fall asleep mid post::..
Monday, October 18, 2004
I'm here, but i'm on restriction......
things have been difficult here, firstly difficult because due to the visitors i found it really hard to get online let alone post, when someone is always looking over your shoulder to seee what you are doing......and secondly due to the wond explosion i have seriously restricted as to what i can do.

Catch up time!...... well sort of cos i havent done much really apart from rest rest and rest

The op has seriously taken it's toll on me, i am always tired, i feel completely drained. I am not myself at all. This although doesn't exactly worry me is making me feel like crap and that this whole thing is endless.


On thursday last week i went to have my stitches out, which was fab, it hurt slightly, but all was well. I walked home, and sat out in the sun in the garden, felt a little wet, peeked inside my top, and blood, gushing blood, casulty extra i leapt to my feet rushed inside and stuck a mepore on it and hubby drove me back to the doctors where i was steristripped and mopped up. I was told they wouldn't resutre me due to the wound had knitted underneath the skin partially. *curses* I went away home.

30 minutes later i was back there again, my dressing had filled with blood, and it wasn't looking good. All cleaned up and sorted again, i was told to go back the following day unless there was a problem. I sat at home miserable, unable to move about restricteing my movements.

Friday i was back, and i had bled again although not so bad, they had a good look, changed the strips again saying they have to strip it cos they won't resutre due to the partial heal.....*hello i have a hole in my tit* and took a swab just in case. It completely ruined my plans for the weekend. I am unable to get wet at all because if i do the strips will come off and i have this big whole in my tit.

Feeling rather down about the whole thing at the moment. Everytime i take a peek i catch my breath and hope to God the scar will fade, hope that it shrinks a bit, it's really quite large, and my breasts are not the biggest in the world (they belong to scarlet!!!)

We've been out and about a little, i'm ok walking about, we've visited archaelogical sites, and shopping centre, walked on beaches and eaten out a lot. The diet has seriously suffered, but i was told to up my intake to aid my recovery.

On the good side, the mousies have gone, all gone...and my darling mummy and daddy have sent me some special plug in thingies that put them into audible distress so they won't come in the house. It makes me feel a whole lot more secure to say the least.

Saturday i guess has been the highlight of the last week or so for me, we spent the entire day cruising on a catamaran.....pure luxury and i rested alot, although completely gutted i couldn't go in the water. I am not allowed to go in the water, hell i can't even have a aproper shower which is doing my head in, i can't get the wound wet.

The inlaws have gone now, we took them to the airport in the early hours of sunday morning. I spent yesterday doing far too much, well not far too much but too much, since i should be sat on my arse doing nothing. I'm not even supposed to be on here typing, because the mo9vements of my arm will hinder the healing or something. So just what am i allowed to do?

Feeling like not a lot and it's not helping the feelings of uselessness i can tell you one bit. I'm so drained one night in the week we were all out on the veranda playing cards and i fell asleep at 9pm cards in hand at the table. Pathetic.

I can't wait for all to be healed so i can get back to normal. I get the results on the 27th now, i don't know if i'm going on my own or not. i said to hubby to come if he liked, but i would like him with me. I guess i'd be ok. i'm scared at the news. we still don't know really what it was, just how big it was. I thought he would have told me when he took it out what it was, but they sent it away so that concerns me, of course that might all be normal procedure, but i'm a worrier.

I'm gonna have to go now, i can feel it pulling, i'm doing too much again, i'm only typing......damn, better go have a cuppa and read my book or have a lay down. I'm alone today. Princess at school, and the inlaws gone, hubby back at work. I'm feeling very very alone, the house is quiet, the cd i had on has finished (green day american idiot) and i feel like crying again. gonna have to shake this off,

be seeing you,
love
lou lou
xxxxxx




posted by Lou Lou @ 6:28:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com