Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::its me .......i'm here::..
Monday, October 04, 2004
I'm here.
The "visitors" are already asleep and i'm sat here nervous as hell crapping myself.
I was up till 5.30am Sunday morning wating for them to arrive, as you can see from the new template it was time well spent!
Sunday once we were all up we went to the local water park............
Orange dome bubble thing, climb up wet dome with aid of rope....get to top get soaked by fountaind waterfall thingy...loose balance.........slip to the pool below losing bikini top on the way flashing my tits to the world!
Clinging every step to the handrail saying "dear god help me" as i climbed the numerous very tall towers in order to slide down the slides......*i do not like heights.....i am terrified of heights.....i do not like stairs i can seedaylight through much less the ground below me*
Having a fabulous time in the wave pools stuck in a ringo thing......and many other water related things.
Highlight of day........
having the balls to go on the "canon". Slide with vertical drop in pitch black closed tunnel which then kicks up and propels you through the air until you land in the very deep pool with a very very big splash. .............Watched loads of lads doing it posing and thought oh i can do that......... I almost shit myself once i got to the top and saw the drop. I found my balls, assumed the position (legs crossed, hands behind head) and woosh.....................

i came out of the black (lost the position i should be in) with my bikini bottoms wedged up my bits, and my arse...legs spread wide to an audience including my mother and father in law with a camera.................

but it was fun....so i did it again......i remembered this time to tightly cross my legs and i pulled my bikini bottoms down a little lower to allow them somewhere to go! ......I drops......I fly through the air.....I land with a huge splash.........my tits are hanging out having lost my bikini top...and everyone is laughing taking photos.........

I shrugged it off......bravely and desparately hoping that my father in law didnt have the zoom on......SHIT

It was a fab day though and now today i ache allover!

This am........i went to hospital, for those of you who are reg readers you'll all know i have a breast lump which is being taken out tomorrow.... anyway. I had to see the anaethatist today. It went ok he wasn't happy with some of my info, and sent out for my notes to be couriered to him re my ongoing vascular instability/arthritis/reynauds/ circulatory disorder. he is not happy with this at all.

He orders blood tests to be hurried through. I am there hours.
My blood presure is taken on one of those electric thingys....its low 99 over 69 the machine also managed to make my hands go completely numb and black, they eventually managed to get soem blood from me, after my hands turned black again! the temp etc was ok, but the thingy they put on your finger didnt want to work on me.......eventually it did after trying all my fingers, all due to my circulation problems.

In the end i'm let home, i have to be back there by 7am and i'm first on the list my op is sheduled for 8am.

This afternoon i took my father in law out we had a great laugh actually we bought a massive gas barbeque which took him and a cursing hubby over 2 hours to put together. It said on the box some assembly.....some they did all but mold the metal bits.......

So here i am nervous as hell crapping it. the hours are ticking by and i am feeling really on edge. i cant sleep......everyone else is.....and i have put my overnight bag together.

please god let it go well,please god don't let them find anything else in there, please god let me come home, please god just let me wake up please god just let me wake up and see my princess

going now startig to dwell gotta do something instead thinking too much

love
lou lou
xxxxxx


posted by Lou Lou @ 8:06:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com