Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Over and Out~~
Friday, October 08, 2004
Ok so not alot to report here from the sunny south coast.....
Glad to hear Lou Lou is on the mend......the worry and anxiety of these things can take a lot out of us.
Emotionally draining, all that waiting and then the physical pain and sense of helplessness as you try to function as normal and find that your body is just not gonna go there at all!!!

I've decided that while we have Lou back on board and seeing as she has done so much to this "baby" of ours, tinkered with it and lovingly created the Stop that we all know and love I'm gonna take my leave and bow out gracefully.

My last few posts have not been all that and I always said once I got to the stage where I was struggling to write something that was even slightly amusing I would take a bow and leave while the going was good, which is now.

I'm sure Lou Lou and Scarlet (and Milky too, if he ever re-surfaces) will take Stop onwards and upwards as we are continuing to do.
I think when we started this thing out, neither one of us realised just how it would take off, I for one am amazed that people would wanna share in my bizarre but mostly mundane 9-5 existence.......but they keep coming...LOL

I'm sure Scarlet will keep us entertained with news of her ever evolving romances and hot dates and life in general.
And as for Lou Lou.....well she always has something interesting to say, even when she is low and not feeling her best she still manages to find that chink of reality that adds a smattering of mirth to an otherwise ordinary post.
I will be watching you ladies with interest as you share your complex and interesting lives with us all and beam with pride as Stop continues to flourish.

Missin ya already

Evie
xxx


posted by Sugar @ 11:23:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com