Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..:;shocks::..
Monday, October 11, 2004
I have to say i'm in a little shock. I finally managed to get online and log in and what do i find?
Evie has decided to leave us. It was, i have to say news to me. It's sad you've chosen to leave us, i do wish you'd stay.

I havn't been on for a bit, i've been poorly sick as you know and recovering is hard work when you have visitors, so is getting online to blog or even send so much as a bloody email! I felt so bad i went to the Doctors in the end, had my tablets changed and some added stayed in bed nearly all day yesterday and i feel a lot better today then i have in a week. I am still in pain though. Not a huge amount, it's just there in the background twingeing every now and again.

I have of course had a lot of added stress what with the uninvited guests we had. Thursday the mouse man came, as i said before. We went out for a meal that night. When the we left the traps were empty. When we returned there were 2 flat dead mice! We were gone for two hours only. I was only expecting one, we had only seen one, they were completely different coloours. We moved the empty trap into the middle of the kitchen, it remained empty.

When the mouse man came in the morning he took away the traps at my request, due to the weekend. He felt sure that was all there was and so did my mother in law. My father in law made a drain cover for outside, we stuffed the top of the pipe with wire wool on the inside too. I very timidly have used the kitchen over the weekend, inspecting everywhere for any trace. Paranoidly i know but it's the way i am.

There hasn't been any, until this morning. I found 2 droppings. I've called the guy out again. he's put down a few more traps. It's a sure thing if there are any more they'll be got tonight! There is no way out..........they think maybe they are nesting inside the washing machine now possibly. Tomorrow they will look inside it underneath and see. It's the only explanation, there is no other way in, all exits are blocked.

I am not particually relived to hear this, i'm downright pissed off. I was starting to relax a little. Only my paranoia enabled me to find these droppings. There were only 2, so we're not talking infestation thank god, but still one mouse is one mouse too many.

The cheeky mouse song has been sung a million times, mother in laws nightshirt even has what she calls lou lou mice on it *grrrrrrrrrrrrr* i pissed myself last night when she started shrieking over a green insect thingy that flew onto her it was tiny. We all have our our foibles don't we?

The weekend was quiet really, what i needed, this op has well and truly knocked me for six, i never expected it to. I got brave this morning and changed my own dressing, i stood and looked in the mirror, although still swollen there is no big dent, there is of course going to be a big scar, my right tit is almost completely yellow and purple, there are a few flecks of blood, my drain hole is still bleeding a little. I am accepting it. My stitches are out on thursday morning and i have to see the surgeon for a review on the 21st, i'll get the results of what the mass is then too.

I'm on now cos mum in law is napping, and princess is tiding her room hubby and father in law are playing golf. Still i guess i am resting sort of anyway!

Oh well i'll be ok.

love
lou lou
xxxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 1:30:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com