Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::just another day::..
Thursday, October 21, 2004
I've been taking it easy. Well i'm allowed and i'm supposed to! Taking it easy Lou Lou style means not gutting the house like a whirlwind on a daily basis scrubbing it till it gleams, it means not hoovering up to 3 times a day. It means sitting down, taking it easy trying not to nod off.....which invaribly is happening!

This morning i had my language course, of which i could only go for an hour due to an impending hospital visit. I went to see the nutricienist/dieticien bloke to find out just why i've gone from a size 8 to a 14 is not a lot of time. To find out why my metabilism has stopped cos no matter what i do i can't lose the weight that appeared from nowhere. I ate no different it just all appeared. Anyway i have some instructions, some Food advice, cos we don't use the word diet with him! I have to write a food diary for the next two weeks and go back and see him......

So i came home, put the kettle on had a cuppa, ate 9 biscuits and tonight ate my last supper. Spag bog a big helping with cheese. It will be a long time before i can eat like that again. *sob* Normally i do not feast on biccies.....but as i said a whole new regime starts tomorrow. We have compromised on certain food stuffs, there is no way i said i am having skimmed milk.....so we worked out if i stopped sugar all together in my tea, and cut down the cups of tea i drink then i can have semi skimmed, which i have anyway.......i have a list of does and don'ts we'll see what happenes i'll try it .

i want to find me again. I don't feel like me anymore. I know i've got a lot of shit going on i know my health is shot to shit i know i'm 30 *cough 31* years old and i'm falling to pieces. i havent felt myself for a while whith everything going on. I haven't looked myself for a while either.....myself being a very slender 5ft3 1/2....with no tits. the only great thing about getting fat is that from somewhere a pair of great tits arrived. i wonder if we can sort it somehow so i get to keep them?

This afternoon we settled down for a quiet afternoon, hubby spent all yesterday afternon kitesurfing so i laid on the beach with a book....tomorrow we'll be doing the same. so this afternoon, oh yes quiet with a book, i started to drift so i went for a lay down rather than get a crick in my neck. they woke me up at 5.30! I had slept a few hours!

I had a mad panic after that a bit later....cakes to make for the school.....for thier bake sale. I have made lovely buns iced in bright pink!

I've just been showing scarlet and my mate t my tit on the webcam......general concensus...ouch....ooooh.......owwwww........nasty. So there you have it ladies and gents it is officially horrible. I even provided a ruler so they could see how big it was....the scar not my tit!
Check up tomorrow.......hping to get the all clear for a proper shower or bath......if i get the all clear i'm going to the waterpark on saturday......if not i might go anyway and soak up the sun!

Well i'm bolloxed even though i slept all afternoon so i'm off......i'm gonna have a quick chat to t and scarlet before i go anyway so goodnight ladies and gentlemen
love
lou lou
xxxxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 8:55:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com