Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::hello there::..
Saturday, October 30, 2004
i stayed up late last night, cos i could i guess. I got up early well early considering i was in bed well after 2am! 9am up, by 10am we were out in the car driving to the surf shop to shell out shitloads of money. (hubby's kitesurf stuff )

Of course A, was still in bed and hadn't opened up, heavy night on the tiles? So we popped along to a charming cafe down near the seafront for a coffee and milkshakes. (i had tea last time and his teabags are crap)

It's nice to site in the sun, watching the sites, fat people clutching their carrier bags of beach stuff! Thin people who haven't a care in the world, and other ordinary people who just seem to blend in. I wonder what sort of person i am, how people see me. How do you lot see me?

Alex was open by the time we finished, we stayed there for ages chatting. Hubby was gonna buy me some lush surfwear but i declined the offer, *crazy* cos i want to lose this bit of extra weight first. We flashed the cash, my handbag seriously lighter and packed the car. Headed off to the beachclub we're members to chill and hope the wind got up enough to surf. It didn't so we chit chatted to friends, hubby set up the lines and adjusted everything ready but the wind didn't lift easterly winds just are no good in the bay! So we had a nice lunch and toddled off home.

I've not felt great tonight tired i guess, yet here i am again burning the midnight oil! It's 1 1/2 hours into halloween here!

Relaxing evening chatted to Scarlet and got serious gossip, which i am not at liberty to share! But be sure it is juicy! Watched tv, and played on the pc. I'm bored so here i am again!

Tomorrow, well today actually, we are gonna have a lazy day, hope that the wind comes in so hubby can go play, i shall be indulging in the sport myself when i am stronger and not so fragile. It's close to flying i'm told. I can't wait. And then late afternoon onwards we are off to a halloween party with W and B whcih promises to be good........and yes i will be dressing up!

The viking ship is finally dry so the decoration will begin shortly, i'm rather pleased withmyself. Only hope it'll be watertight and float. I have a sinking feeling it will do just that and sink! It does look the part though!

Ok i'm off to play this new game on yahoo, it addictive but i can't recall what its called!

Later loveys

love
lou lou
xxxxx



posted by Lou Lou @ 11:22:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com