Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::the aftermath::..
Friday, October 29, 2004
So how do i feel now? after living on a knife edge for the past few months worrying myself sick about the tumour in my breast, now i know it's benign, now i know i'm going to be ok.

Still in a bit of shock i guess, you see nothing ever ever runs smoothly for me, ever, and because if this i, of course had assumed the worst. I cannot begin to tell you the sheer relief i have.

Life is getting back to normal. I can finally have a shower, properly, i removed the dressing today and it was really odd, to be able to wash properly. I'm still very bruised although it's beginning to fade a bit. I'm not in pain like i was either just random hits of pain which can range from awful to just a little wince. Sleeping is easier, not so much worry and i'm a lot more comfortable.

Tuesday morning when i woke up the morning after the strips were removed, i glanced under the covers to see if i had once again split open. I was, i have to say aghast for a moment there was a red patch. On closer inspection i realised it was my nipple! I have had such large dressings on it had been weeks since i had seen it properly. I still have to wear a small dressing just to keep it clean, and protect the scabby bits which will fall off of their own accord i'm told.

Life is getting back to normal, no longer am i falling asleep after sitting down for minutes, well i did at the weekend, with a cuppa in my hand, but i haven't this week not once! I'm getting back into my routine, which although isn't particually exciting is nice to be back to.

The viking longboat is in development, it's still drying out, i have done a pretty good job i think so far, and the papier mache i used kitchen roll for cos i didn't have a newspaper i think soaked up rather too much pva so now its taking forever to dry.

Exciting day ahead tomorrow for hubby, we pick up his new kite and board. Me thinks i might treat myself to a another new voodoo dolls bikini.

Half term is over and it's gone so fast. I guess the time is precious to me, I'm grateful i have it. Things could have been so much worse. In a few minutes my life could have turned more upside down than it was.
Bugger
not gonna dwell. i'm ok and i thank you god.
i've had a few requests for piccies and i'm afraid i won't be posting any, sorry!

well i'm getting back to my g and t without a slice of lemon cos i forgot to buy one. bollocks

laters loveys

lou lou
xxxxx


posted by Lou Lou @ 10:33:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com