Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::downer::..
Thursday, November 04, 2004
I am on a downer.

The last few days , althought not really hectic i have had stuff to do. I am stil getting awfully tired. I do since the op. I am still drained. FFS it's been 4 weeks. So i've been off to bed early cos i've been falling asleep in my cosy chair. So I'm sorry i've not posted.

Before i had the op i was so sure that i would be up and about within a couple of days. How wrong I was. It's been a struggle. I have been so knackered all of the time And even though i've had the fantastic news that the tumour was benign now still i am under the weather, still i am tired weeks on. Still i am in pain sparodically.

The last remaining scab has dropped off and I am left with a big angry red welt type scar already on my breast. Oh yes, it's covered either by my bra or a bikini but that's not the point is it? I lok at my naked breasts in the mirror and all i see is this huge red ugly scar. It chokes me if i'm honest. I never had the greatest tits in the world, but they weren't bad, smallish and perky, which they still are, but with this big ugly red scar. I feel pretty horrible. If i feel like that how must hubby feel? He says of course he doesn't notice (how can he not?) he says it doesn't bother him. (how can it not when it bothers me so much)

See i told you i was on a downer.

On top of this i've had crap news from home. A family member is very poorly and been rushed into hospital. Not good. Praying for you G.

On a positive side, and i do have a small one, the food management plan is going ok. I lost 1lb George was most pleased although he took great pains to tell me it isnt about weight its about changing my life. I am doing well he says i've mad some good changes.

We also finally finished the viking ship.....its been a nightmare but its done its waterproof and it floats!

OK. so what fuckwits voted for bush?
I am still in shock. How could they vote that twat in again? and now with blair firmly esconsed up bush's arse our lifes are doomed. Scarlet is our political corresspondant so i'll let her do the rant!

anyway i'll post the piccie of the ship and i'm gonna carry on messaging scarlet crying on her shoulder.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tomorrow i am off for a power walk and a massage. yay should lift this dismal mood maybe......bonfire night of course people so play safe amd remember to wear gloves when playing with sparklers

love
lou lou
xxxxx


posted by Lou Lou @ 8:58:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com