Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::and i awaken::..
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
Spending time surfing and reading blogs can be so much fun. Yet twice now in a few hours i find i'm beside myself and my heart feeling others pain, my face awash with tears so much i can barely see what i am typing right now.

I will not name the blogs that made me cry, they are not in my links right now, i found the one this morning through Blog Explosion. The tears fell and they keep on falling. Huge wracking sobs are brewing up inside me as i take deep breaths to stabilise myself.

Why am i crying so hard? why is my heart breaking?

A daughter has lost her mother, after already losing her sister. The writing is so honest and clear, her pain and anger with God so eloquently said.

So i read on, you know, like people stuck in traffic,watching a road accident, i have to read what happened. So i read on and on and on and more the tears fall. And then i discover the cherished loved one is a blogger. So i go and read her site.
The tears falling thicker that ever, i read her last post.

I feel so lucky at this moment in time. I was meant to find these blogs. I was meant to read their pain, i was meant to realise how close i came and how lucky i am.

You see the lady concerned died of Breast Cancer, just a few days ago.

My life could be so different right now, if my tumour had been malignant.

For weeks now i've been harping on boring you all stupid with how the whole experience has effected me, how i am grateful but i still look at my scar with revulsion rather than a blessing. I should be living to the full right now, but instead i am sitting back on the sidelines.

It's time i pulled myself together. i'm ok. it was benign. get a grip Lou.

And still i sit here crying, and i can't seam to stop, maybe its been brewing a while, it has, all the stress and worry i've had the last few months are coming out of me.

Bless you (if you happen to visitmy site through the comment i left) be strong. thankyou for sharing your pain. thankyou for making me see thankyou for helping me realise how very lucky i am.

I gotta go, i'm still crying i can't stop,

love
L
xxx



posted by Lou Lou @ 8:31:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com