Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::well at least i have personality says::..
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
YUCK
i woke up this am and could barely get out of bed. Oh man did i feel like shite. I wasn't just tired i felt really pukey.
I decided i would let princess ride her bike to school today, which meant i had to ride mine.... i walked up our path got on it and low and behold flat tyre. I pumped it up and took her to school, barking instructions to her like a crazy bitch teaching cycling proficiency. I has thought it was maybe cos it has been bloody hot in the shed and the heat would have made the air disperse of something. I was wrong.
I started to cycle home, unfortunatly its all uphill and its a bastard of a hill. I ended up walking the majority of it, the tyre was almost flat. Me thinks i might have a puncture.

So i got home, had breakfast and played sims, surfed a few blogs, and felt rough. I baked bread, did washing, and then went to collect princess from school. Walking of course cos my bike is knackered now.

I was about to make lunch, actually i was online checking the wind, for kitesurfing, and my moby rang. Hubby wanted to kow whay he couldn't get through that he would be home in 10 minutes and the man was delivering the logs.

So this afternoon, i was helping hubby to stack all the logs, a truckfull to be precise, on the front veranda. There are shit loads of them, i was minging by the time we finished!

Later on i played sims for a bit whilst hubby watched a dvd and princess played. I am addicted again. I'm trying to make my own stuff for it now.....its a nightmare. Quiet night this evening till i got on here......

Tomorrow i'm off to do my course, i've got the ironing to do that i couldnt be arsed to do tonight, and in the afternoon we're off the the beach after karate, so hubby can catch some wind.....

Thursday is looking busy, i've been bolloked. Tatiana my tutor rang me and wanted to know where the hell i have been. well all my hospital appointments are on thursdays its not my fault i've missed loads, i can't catch up i'm crap. so she wants me there on thursday for 2 hours, and then she wants to give me some private tutoring no charge. cool. i also have hospital but its a later appointment this time.

i've gotta go and get my hair done in the next two weeks gotta find a decent salon first. find a decent beautican to do my eyebrows, i've been growing them for a restyle,

i think i'm babysitting on thursday too.

this weekend the winds gonna be awesome so we'll be spending it at the beach......
ah november shorts and tshirts, how i miss the cold, the damp the rain NOT

oh well i'll bugger offf now i have fuck all else to write

laters

L
x
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:39:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com