Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::gibbering::..
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
I'm sat here gibbering....i'm in shock......the weather has changed omg it really is winter. The weekend brought me storms like you wouldn't believe and ice coldness. The windwhistling through my inferior shitty windows, *note to landlord come and fix them you wanker* and the fact that my house is built to keep cool, means its fucking freezing.

We've even had to light the fire in the lounge. Which is lovely and toasty until you move away from it. The house has no central heting. FFS it's supposed to be hot here all year round. where the fuck is my never ending summer?

Last night i fell asleep sitting my the fire whilst watching tv. By the time i woke and got to bed i stripped off and jumped under lest i go into shock at the temperature. I snuggled up to hubby, who is usually a human radiator. I have never seen him in bed before with the duvet pulled right up round his head. No such luck he was not warm, meaning i was not gonna get warm. I spent the entire night waking up cos i was cold. Usually i snuggle into him for 5 minutes and roll over but wtf even he was cold. Which is unreal.

Of course this sudden onset of cold means my life has gone to shit again health wise. My hands are struggling to type they are so cold and stiff. The circulation i had has fucked off and left me looking for a warmer climate. A few days of cold and already my skin in cracking and bleeding and my joints are all hurting. Oh well just like the uk then.

Friday we had a nice day in the afternoon we went to a pub quiz thingy and then in the evening B and W and the kids came back to ours and we had a fab night of laughs pizza and alcohol. We lit the fire for the first time as we felt the teperature drop. Saturday we did a little shopping and then the wind starrted and the rain and the thunder lightning. So i couldn't even get online.

The weekend was ok wet to say the least, the roads were flooded and my garden, omg it was underwater. Thankfully i had already got the roof fixed in the week. We've spent the weekend round the fire stoking it with log after log. I think i'll go biuld it up in a mo, the sun is shining outside but inhere its freezing. Sunday proved to be just as yucky so a dvd marathon was the recipe of the day.

No school yesterday it was closed due to no water. Aha...so why was mine turned off too? With no warning? bastards. Thank god i have bottled water in the house and i was able to make cups of tea. I did all the ironing so at least i did something and it kept me warm. W came round for a cuppa which was nice. Other than that i watched dvds all day. Not very exciting i know
but hey, thats my life now.,

Today i'm sat here waiting for a workman to call to measure the windows. great. as if i have nothing else to do, well i dont actually but they dont know that. I have aerobics tonight with W which should be fun its been years.... I have gotta go get some serious crimbo shopping done if i can fit it in sometime this week, and i have to get an outfit for saturday for a "DO" i am off to...... but this week is looking decidedly busy, for a change. tomorrow i must be mad, i'm helping to run the school disco. arrrrgggghh what craziness came over me when i said i'd do that? thursday morning is my language course, thursday night circuit training friday the new glazing is being fitted. i have new carpets coming next week too. Friday is also hubbys birthday, so out friday night. saturday is princesses grading for karate for her new belt (very exciting) and saturday night we're off out. pause for breath sometime? i also have to try and fit in my other course sometime in the week.

Oh well at least i have something to do this week! So often now i look at what i have given up to be here, to start this new life of ours. Its not bothering me as much as it was. Family i miss, but i've always lived away so i'm used to it. Friends, the true ones i miss depsarately, especially scarelt and T. Food, na not really, my job, yes i miss my job i miss the money and the people the challenge, other than that i dont really miss a lot of uk. I'm settling fine here and loving it actually for all my moaning about the weather change. i was told i would. *thankyou GG?via scarlet* i'm surprising myself i'm gaing new interests i would never had in uk. i'm trying new things, and liking them too! Maybe finally i'm growing up? naaaaaaaaa i'm never gonna do that!

well thats it for me, i gotta go light the fire i'm gibbering still ,

Love
L
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:35:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com