Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::not quite tip top but better anyway::..
Thursday, November 18, 2004
I'm smiling today, I've gotten over yesterday. I've not gotten over what happened, but i'm dealing ith it. I had a chat to hubby last night about it all, i think i just needed to let it all out i've tried so hard to be strong and keep such a brave bright face on whats beeen occuring. Its been a lot to deal with.

But this morning i woke up feeling better about myself. For the first time i didn't intently study my scar for changes, well ok, i did just not as much. I've had a busy day actually so i havent even given the situation much thought! Which is a good thing cos i do tend to over analyse.

The day has been relatively successful, i didn't bunk of my course today......my tutor had written a welcome back message on the board, and when i got there she kissed both my cheeks bless her. it quite freaked me out! i mean ffs, i hardly know the woman. but thats the way people here are. They are hospitality and geneality itself.

I struggled during the lesson, but i didn't drown. I manged just about to stay afloat. but i will be taking her up on the offer of the catch up lessons....... i need to get to grips with it. I managed to decipher some of the work, and i even had to read it in class, my pronouciation was good anyway she says. Still it finishes at chrsitmas, and i want to catch up so i can get on the imporvers course in january.

Princess has been for her swimming lesson this afternoon. i am one proud mummy, she swam today! I made quite an arse if myself as i jumped up and down in excitment for her. She also had to jump in in the deep end......she did it great.

My leakiing roof has been fixed, i can't remember if i mentioned it was leaking or not! When i got back from hospital today it was being fixed. wtg landlord.

Its strarting to cool down considerably now in the evenings, i'm sat here and my feet are frozen, i'm gonna have to get some socks on. I've been walking about all day in flip flops! We're all still in tshirts in the day but its got cool enough to make wearing jeans bearable which pleases me cos i am never happier or more comfortable than in a pair of jeans.

I think in another week or so we may have to start lighting the fire in the lounge! Oooh theres nothing like a wood fire, candles lit, keane on the stereo and just chillin with a g and t! pretty much what i did last night, minus the candles and the fire, and the addition of the iron and a pile of ironing!!

We had a storm last night again. They come and go. I have never ever seen anything like the storms we get here, real light shows, i never saw lightning without thunder before, its a regular occurence here. Last night as i lay in bed, the flashes were so bright they lit up my room, through the blinds and the curtains! Last weekend i think it was we sat out on the veranda and watched it, its amazing.

I had a spate of funny phonecalls two nights ago, i forgot to blog about it. It shook me up at the time. The calls were to my mobile. It came up private number, which didnt unduly concern me beofre i answered it. on the other end of the phone was a bloke talking in a soft breathy voice in a language i didnt understand, i told him he had the wrong number and he kept on talking. i put the phone down. less than 10 seconds later it rang again, private number again. I made hubby answer it. he wouldnt speak to hubby just went quiet. my heart started to beat really fast.

less than 5 seconds this time and it rang again, in fact he rang back about 6 more times. by this time i was getting the shakes it really freaked me out. hardly anyone has that number, cos its only for people over here and i dont really know many people. Hubby kept putting down the ohone and still he rang back. Finally it went quiet, i was about to turn the damn thing off. Then hubby realised what was occurring.

there is a scam here involving mobile phones, callers from abroad ring you and have some way of taking the credit off your ohone. its all very odd. it was confirmed after i spoke to w. its very common here i was just lucky it hadnt happened to us before now. talking of which i must check my credit on it if i can think how to do it, now where did i put the instructions?

right i'm off for a bit got blogs to catch up with back later maybe
love
L
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 2:19:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com