Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::better dash::..
Thursday, November 25, 2004
So this is just a quickie, I am feeling very important.....For a change! I have a guest blog piece to write and i'm on countdown to handing it in! It feels like i'm back at school again and i'm crapping it!
Still cold and horrible here, although the sun has graced us with its presence!
HIghlight of my day
Princess swimming, and she got her times tables challenge all right, whiat with all her spellings right too and a tidy room it's been a good week for her!
I've been crap at my language course yet again i did well actually conisdering the amount i have missed due to hopsital appointments. But I have noone here to practice with. I'll manage it i guess, gotta shedule those lessons with Tatiana yet.

Hubby's birthday tomorrow, we're out but he doesn't know yet........ and of course i will give him a night to remember! *wink wink* well it is his birthday! Still gotta go get an outfit for saturday i still have feck all to wear, eyebrows done tomorrow am, and by sat night i'll be lookin foxy if i can find something to wear! * note to self.....buy bridgie knickers, *

Princess is ooking forward to her fgrading on saturday, and her sleepover, its all go here!
I've been hunting for flight for my sweet scarlet too.......its looking good!

Better dash gotta write this thingy for Andre.

Mwaaaah

Love
L
xxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 2:52:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com