Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::just a quickie::..
Saturday, November 27, 2004
Well.
I'm still spluttering and sneezing and to make matters worse my chest is burning now too!
Princess did well at her grading and had to "battle" her best friend! We'll get the results of the grading on wednesday! She's on a sleepover now cos we're off out tonight!

Anway we went into the city to get something to wear, hubby has a nice black shirt to go with his lush black suit (his bum looks lush in it) and i have something special.

We went to a lovely boutique and i have a gorgeous black chiffon dress, it has a rouched bust with a rose and spaghetti straps and a handkerchief skirt which comes down to my calves, and a lovely black chiffon stole. Very feminine! Most unlike me!

It looks fabulous though, i'm wearing it with 3 inch black satin peep toe slinbacks, and i'm wearing my hair down, as hubby say's he likes it that way. Silver dangly earings and a diamond pendant (well it might not be real!) a little satin bag to hold my tissues! oh and essentials mascara and lippy and concealer!

The dress as i said has spaghetti straps....and i've put on a bit of weight so i went to get measured for a new strapless bra cos i'm bursting out the one i have! I almost shit myself. She measured me as 34D !!!!!!! D I've never been a D! but sure enough it's a good fit! I feel like christmas has come early....a boob job for free! yay! I also treated myself to a pair of wonder pants! you know the ones that hide all the sins! Oh and a bit of makeup! All a big effort not to feel like shit!

No matter what i'm gonna have a good time....alcohol is free!!!!!!!!! so you can bet i'll kick the arse out of it, in a nice way of course. not wanting to show hubby up!

Anyways i'd better go slip into the bath, i've got some serious prep to do and we're being collected at 9pm by our driver!!!!!!! i may even post some piccies......but i'll blur what i look like hahahahaha a girl has gotta have some mystery!!!!!!

Besdies i don't want to give u nightmares !!!!!!!!

lOVE
L
xxxxxx


posted by Lou Lou @ 3:06:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com