Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::babble babble::..
Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Ok ok, I admit it, the deccies are up in Lou Lou land and have been since saturday i could take the pressure no more and crumbled. I've been out this morning and even come back with a bloody poinsettia, yeah i know i'm done for. I'm trying really hard to make it all festive here but its fecking hard when the sun is hot and shining to even think its December let alone almost Christmas. Actually i've done a fabulous job if i say so myself, i even made a garland from scratch yesterday i'm so talented!

A relatively quiet day yesterday for me anyway! After a busy week last week and a busy weekend. I forgot to tell you all i went to see a dermatologist on saturday morning......and we have news! She can help me! YAY she says its the perfect timing to try and improve the scarring we have up till 6 months after the op, so i'm starting off with some steriod ointment for 4 to 6 weeks and we'll take it from there, if nowt else works laser treatment is an option. I am so relieved. *For those of you that are new readers i recently had a lumpectomy and the scarring is keliod*

I've been ever so tired again, yet again alst night i fell asleep in my chair. Its becoming a habit i can't seem to shake. At least the last 2 months i could put down to being post op and stress, but what the hell is my excuse now? I'm tired all the time and my hair is falling out loads when i brush it. FFS i just want to have some good health for a change is that too much to ask for? Maybe Santa can bring me some.

Last night we went to a crimbo lighting up thingy, it was rather shite, princess went nuts when santa arrived. i'm so pleased she still believes. i work really hard to keep he believing in things i held so dear as a child. too soon these days innocense is shattered. You know as a child i swore blind i actually saw santas sleigh in the sky....i still can't accept it wasn't even now! The day she stops believing will break my heart.

This afternoon i'm off to help set up the school carols round the tree thingy and then do my pta bit. i'm such a great mum! hahahaha it'll be bloody hard work to make sure it all goes off well but hey its for the kids. I have to say though its really hard to be fesstive when we're wearing t shirts!

Tomorrow brings helping at the school shop all morning, joy of joys. well i have to do my bit! and i think maybe some shopping in the afternoon i still have all the presents to buy to be posted back to the uk, and i only have a few days left to do it! Thursday brings my language class, and a day with a difference...we're being unleashed!! OMG as a special treat we are going out and about to speak in our new tongue *i will be very quiet!* and we're visiting a wine museum...with some serious tasting to be done......i think thursday afternoon i'll be laying down in a darkened room till i go out in the evening for another of hubby's work dos! Yet another excuse to get all dressed up.....nice jeans and a sheer morgan top looking good with spikey heel boots i think cos this one is a bit more casual than the last. i'll of course still loook fabulous! *in my own head of course!*

Friday night princess is having a friend herre to sleepover and saturday night she's off to a slumber party so i think hubby and i will no doubt find something to do home alone! I'm up for going clubbing with his boss actually, at least this time i'm not dying! We'll see and i'll keep you informed.

My babies are playing, on repeat, it calms and soothes me, reminds me of a good friend. I can't help but smile as i hear what i consider to be their song! I'm worried about said friend right now, but then i always do. I worry about everything and everyone. W said to me on sunday you're a strange one you are. yeah maybe i am. too few people care about anything these days.

And i know someone else, i know you're reading babe. you know i'm here on the end of the phone i know its rough i know its a shit time and i know the new things going on aren't gonna help lighten your load one bit. just book the fucking flight.....YOU HEAR ME? BOOK THE FLIGHT! we'll go get dressed up like the old slappers gorgeous young things we are, get pissed and find a bench to sit on and get really loud and embarressing on here....thinking of "our" bench right now. next time i'm there with you i'm gonna carve our names on it.

Right i'm a bad girl i've just eaten a whole packet of mini apple strudels again ffs can't i just eat one? nope obviously not. shit

i'm off to visit you all now.....

Love
L
xxxxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 10:02:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com