Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Days of Hell::..
Wednesday, December 01, 2004
Monday is never a great day is it? For me it was crap yet again. Not only was i still suffering, but princess also appeared to be getting it so i chose to keep her off school. At 7am the builders arrived to rip out the old iron patio doors and put in sparkly new ones. Problem? Yes.

I am sick, Princess is sick, there is dust everywhere, I am asthmatic, and then they leave to wait for the glaziers who should be here about 9am. So i sit here shivering in the cold with no back end on my house. And they don't turn up. The builders come back, tell me the glaziers have gone to the wrong house but will come to me next and will be with me before 1pm. 1pm? FFS i am sick, my daughter is sick and i have no central heating, and no backend on my house. AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH

They finally turned up earlier than expected and got the job done, with the exception of the plastering and the painting, of which they tell me they will be back tomorrow, is that a problem? YES....my lovely new carpets are being fitted tomorrow, i do not want grungy stinky workmen traisping allover them.

Early night cos i am still dying quietly.

Tuesdays extravaganza!

8am builders arrive to plaster, pinters due at 9.30am. Big mess. I in the mean time am trying to move all the furniture out of rooms, its pretty much all in the bathrooms and the kitchen, and the veranda! dismantle my bed and do the nick nacks we didn't do last night. 9.30am the carpet fitters arrive. They decide to do the whole house at the same time. Ripping up carpets and manky underlay the house is in turmoil.

The painter turns up just when i am trying to fix the hoover that has just stopped working......he makes one hell of a mess. Luckily the new carpets weren't yet down in there but he did manage to get filler on my new sparkly doors. The fitters sadly are not fit, but seem to be nice people and get on with their work chatting to me about rubbish in stilted english as i hoover about and try and help them out making them drinks.

So, i have 2 carpet fitters here, one painter and then the doorbell rings.....3 guys turn up to put poison down the drains which is done routinely due to cockroaches apparently not that i have ever seen any in my garden. They all stand around in my lounge smoking and talking. I didn't think my day could get anyworse.......

And then it did. One of the carpet fitter twats decided to move princesses wardrobe on his own. TWAT. I got upstairs and he was holding it, what was left of it. AAARRRGGGHHHHHH the stupid twat had tried to move it from one room to another on his own and completely fucked it up. I was fuming to say the least. I went downstairs to cool off and his boss and him were having ascreaming row about it, well atleast i think thats what it was about me not being very good at the language!

Actually they were very sorry about it and by the time they finished the carpets they had arranged a carpenter to come and fix it which he did. Then they left and i had the task of hoovering yet again......i hoovered up 2 1/2 bags worth of fluff! I used to love hoovering, i've had enough of it now! I never stopped all day!

Then of course we had to put everything back.....a mamooth task it was like moving back in again! it all looks very nice of course and very warm and cosy. Good choice on the colours i think. The lounge is all very rich now in cream and wine and gold.

Take away due to knackeredness and an early night. I hadn't stopped all day, and considering i'm not well either i don't think i did too bad! There was nowhere for me to sit down anyway!!!!

So thats it, my catch up sorry it was crap, i'm still rundown and tired and looking about it looks like i'm gonna have to go and hoover again there's fluff everywhere again!!!!!!


Love
L
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 7:11:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com