Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::i am ill::..
Sunday, November 28, 2004
So we went out......i felt like shit but looked fabulous. The look in hubby's eye was very proud...i scrub up pretty well! We made a good looking couple if i say so myself! He was all in black minus a cadbury's purple tie.... and well you know what i was wearing!

The hotel was fabulous, 5 star, it was awesome. Well it's not the first time i've been in a posh hotel but all the same it's been a while! The do was pretty good the food fabulous, so much and so yummy. The first 2 glasses of wine went straight to my head! Due to me being poorly....so i had water with my meal, and never drunk anything else after that! i drunk 6 750ml bottles of water! I am disgusted wtih myself free booze, and what did i do?
Seriously though as the night got on i got worse and worse and was happy to stay sat at our table chatting well croaking in my husky voice to people i didn't know. We were among the last to leave actually.

Hubby caught up with friends old and new, we've been invited to a wedding...... adn christmas dinner has been arranged! I of course behaved myself and looked fabulous, and evertime i left my table to pee out the huge quantity of water i drunk i turned heads, it really was a good feeling considering how shit i felt!

There was of course one time when i was in the loo that the obligatory pissed woman was puking in the next stall.....oh so lovely, the friend patting ehr back its better out than in love. yuck.

Hubby got pretty pissed on brandy sours all night, which i admit were nice but i really didn't feel up to getting pissed in the end. I can have a good time without getting drunk. I'm such a cheap date! We were going to go on clubbing till 5am, but hubby took one look at me and told his boss he was taking me home, i would have been fine, till i collapsed!

His boss paid for our taxi home bless him. We got home just gone 3am..... and then i started the shivering and the shakes, and the constant getting out of bed cos i felt like i wanted to puke which i didn't, well a little but it was just a little blood, i guess from the coughing i finally got to sleep just after 4.30am.

Hubby woke me at 11am, made me soup and soft rolls, and brought me a lemsip then left me to sleep. Which i did drifting in and out hot and cold. I'm feeling a bit better now, he woke me up a while ago and said i needed to be up for a bit or i'd never sleep tonight. I agreed grudgingly and struggled to get up. So i'm on here for a bit chatting to scarlet, saving my voice which is practically non existant now. I'm sat here like a coccoon in a sleeping bag, trying to sweat the bastard out... ffs i had a flu jab.

Well i shall go i'm boring the shit out you prolly not making much sence.....

laters

L
xxx


posted by Lou Lou @ 1:45:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com