Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm::;...
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
mmmmmmmm..............mmmmmmmmmmmm.......ooooooooooohhhhhh........
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...more more more mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

t'is the season you know! rum truffles are in the shops....even here! I am so grateful some shops here import english stuff cos of the massive amount of expats and holiday makers. Yummy Dancake mini rum truffle cakes rock. I have eaten 3 boxs already, i have a box by my side, george my nutricienist is not gonna be happy with my food report!

Oh well its fucking christmas, and I am gonna eat. Food has been so boring lately i am desparate to let my hair down and kick up my heels and stuff my face on the non correct foods list. Actually my food diary has been a waste of time just lately we've been out so often! Even so i think i have actually lost some weight! My belt is 2 knotches tighter! Just wait till tomorrow when i get my ass kicked when he say's i haven't! I'm not fat by the way not really not if you look at me you'd say there'es nowt wrong with me, it's just i am so much bigger than i was i was a teeny size 6/8 and now i'm a 12. And for some reason that weight change happened rather quickly hence me need of a nutricienist, cos no matter the diet i can't lose a fucking pound. *another truffle? for me? oh yes please reaches into box*

So what have i been doing? Had a delivery today...my new dining table, that the wankers gouged and getting through the door. tossers. so i've had to have a bit of a change around! I've finally finished the christmas shopping except for hubby who has as fucking usual no idea what he wants at all. I don't want much i've just asked for a few cd's and some clothes...which i will buy for myself. and a ipod but somehow i don't think that will happen, i don't know if he even knows what one is!!! *inserting truffle mmmmmmmmmm*

Princess has her school play tomorrow morning. True to form yet again hubby can't get the time off work. Wankers. I'm personally really looking forward to it, the songs she has been singing fill me head. I'm somewhat sad though my favourite little donkey will not be making an appearance.

Hubby is off to the cinema this evening with mates, so i'm having a few mates over to get pissed and watch dvds and stuff our faces on takeaway! Sadly my Scarlet won't be here which would make it perfect. *feels sad and emotional at flashback* Talking of Scarlet i ordered her pressie online last night....i wish i was there to see her open it, it's something she needs to complete her education.......and it's a touch rude! Any guesses to what i got her?

*mmmmmmm truffle must...savour truffle not many left in box daren't open another* i'm sat her with a bit of frank blaring out.....what is with this swing revivial? obviously i am so far ahead cos it's always been something i've loved along with big band stuff. My tastes are pretty diverse though! fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars........

So where was i? oh yeah out again tomrrow night...on the piss we are offf into the city! omg i can't belive hubby is gonna let me loose, well he isn't actually he's coming with me! But what the hell i plan to eat and drink my fill and then some and dance till my feet fall off! Princess is staying over at a mates house so if i get home about 5am thats no problem!!! I can have a lie in! Not decided what i am wearing yet.......any suggestions? I'm having my hair done next week in time for crimbo...... gonna get some funky streaks put in and go a bit choppy i think. Rather excited.

Oh well better go gotta hoover, not done that yet needed a break, besides i have just one truffle left now and i have to take my time eating it!

Love
L
xxx



posted by Lou Lou @ 10:14:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com