Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::my update::..
Monday, December 13, 2004
Sorry i've been neglecting you all, i've been busy i have a life you know! Well sometimes i do!
So update time!

Thursday.......well thursday night we went out. I changed my mind on what i was wearing and wore hipster jeans with a black very lowcut top, that has a satin tie on it, lets just say the puppies were ready to play! Spikey boots and i did wear my hair down. Lets say i was a popular girly! Food was great, and yes i did consume an amount of alcohol. Tis the season you know!!!!

Friday........ Um what did i do on friday? Umm errrr i can't really remember oh yes i can, a leaving buffet for one of hubby's colleagues in the afternoon, and i fell asleep really early friday night! Useless!

Saturday.......went looking for a new car. We are looking at a rather large shiney 4x4 to get sometime next year. Oh and bit of shopping so we had nibbles and alcohol to ply our guests with. Oh and we went to a crimbo market, at which point to my embarressment i realised my bra was hanging out of my pocket...(i had removed it last time i was wearing my jacket and put it in the pocket and forgotten about it!) actually i can do better for that for embarressment.

One day many years ago, a day my husband will never let me forgeti had gotten dressed in a hurry, putting yesterdays jeans on......i walked around doing the weekly shop with a pair of knickers hanging out my jeans leg......until they fell out in the road as i pushed my trolley to the carpark!

Anyway....now you can stop laughing. On with my update, riveting as it is!

Saturday night princess was at a bowling/meal/sleepover so we had a few friends over....for a special occaission. Due to the miricle of modern science we got the X factor final YAY! So we were all gathered eating nibbles, chinese and drinking copious amounts of alcohol ready for the showdown. I have to say it got a bit rowdy as they all shouted for Steve, and my little voice shouted for G4. I really had to fight to make myself heard!

Sadly Steve won. I was gutted. I still think G4 should have won. Steve is just too cheesy. Oh and talk about unprofessional with his last song going to shit after he won. Embaressingly i fell asleep at one point, too much to drink! and sat by the log fire, it lulled me!

Sunday.... we went pine cone collecting....we were told they went up well on a lof fire....we ended up with a bin liner full! The rest of the day we spent chilling and i used my new body toner zapper thingy that hubby got me, a good while on my tum, thighs and i even did my bum! was rather amusing watching me walk round the house with electrodes stuck to my bum and the power pack thingy attatched to my thong!

Today....... Was a quiet day planned, had a coffee with the girls from my language course, ended up going out to do some crimbo shopping i have finished princesses pressies! YAY. I also have almost everone elses under control....priase the lord for the wonderous internet. I was supposed to go on the piss at lunchtime wiht the school, a pta thingy but a phonecall from Scarlet put the spanners on that i'd rather talk to her anyway! Did the letters for the christmas cards, and wrote something for Scarlet i put in her card, a bit cheesy but what the hell! Hubby was out all afternoon at yet another christmas drinks thingy...he's asleep now.

The rest of the week is looking busy. Tomorrow i will finally post my christmas cards, now i have completed all my letters to go in them. Something i always do at crimbo. I have a few other bits a pieces to do too my courses and such like. Wednesday I have a friend coming for the evening while the lads g to the cinema and out on the piss, thursday i have the nutricienist, and thursday night on the piss in the city which promises to be exciting. friday we have a sleepover here for princess it marks the end of the school term here!

And then i can stop a while, and breathe, and get ready to rip paper off pressies!

So thats it from me, apart from the incident tonight that made my hubby laugh as i sneezed and peed myself.

Oh well. I'm a 31 year old woman you know, i've had a child........

Oh shit new years resolution...pelvis floor.

Love ya

L
xxx




posted by Lou Lou @ 8:26:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com