Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::blown away::..
Thursday, December 16, 2004
This morning i've been to Princess's christmas nativity thing, a production of Shake rattle and Roll. It was superb.
I was moved to tears by the solos, actually i was in tears as soon as the kids started singing, since i've been a mum voices of kids singing has that effect on me. wuss.
anyway so i took some photos, as you do and then looked at them on the lcd screen after it had finished.
I am blown away. You see every picture i take has orbs in it. Not just today, it happens pretty much all the time. But today was special. Very special.

Today an orb in one of my pictures has a face. It's so clear. I can see it even on the lcd screen without zooming. I've only got a 2.1megapixel camera with digital zoom, but still it's really clear.
I am so blown away by this. Its special truly special.

However you are, i'm honored.

Love
L
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:11:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com