Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::so did you have a very merry christmas?::..
Monday, December 27, 2004
It's been, it's gone. The extra bin bags piled up by the bins, fridge a little emptier than it was. pretty much just another day apart from the fact i missed everyone desparately, and it was pretty odd. surreal a better choice of word i guess.

We met up with 12 friends at a local restaurant for christmas dinner, which was delicious. christmas dinner with a local twist! On the way there we saw thousands of flamingos! It was a truly amazing site to see. We were there 4 hours! I was dessy driver so i just had soft drinks, but everyone else drunk copious amounts of vino and a great time was had by all. We had C and D and K and S back to our house after for a bit of a drinks party, which went well. A bit impromptu thank god i did all the baking!

Boxing day. mega mong day! I didn't get up till 11.30am, and when i did hubby was cooking breakfast! We had friends round in the afternoon, and our main meal, roast beef with all the trimmings and trifle to follow in the evening. By the evening i could barely move i was so stuffed!!!

Today, I've caught up with the housework, and had a nice quiet morning. This afternoon we went to the cinema to see 5 children and It. Not a lot of choice on english films here! But it was good and i have to say a few tears fell! This evening we've been vegging, i've spoken to a dear friend T from home, and taken it pretty easy.

I have absolutely no idea what we're gonna do for new year yet, well nothing is decided anyway!!! We are off out on the 2nd Jan though, a big night out like the last one! We plan i think this time to stay in a hotel in the city for the night! It will be cheaper than a taxi home! not too bad if theres lots of us, but just us its bloody expensive!

I'm of course looking forward to the sales, i mean who isn't i know they're already all started there in Uk. So far nowt here! I'm told when they start they're pretty good. I'm wanting another pair of boots, a flatter pair the ones i got for crimbo are a tad impractical for everyday use! (too high too pointy) and a couple more cashmere sweaters i think. I wouldn't mind another couple od gillets, they're really usefull here cos its too hot for a coat, but sometimes you need a little something!

Anyway i'm once more starting to bore myself! So i'm off to snuggle up with hubby by the log fire we have burning and watch the film, thats already started! I'm kind of following it by listening to it so i should be able to pick it up ok!

Hope you all had a very merry christmas

love
L
xxxx
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:34:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com