Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..:;can you belive its less than a week?::..
Sunday, December 19, 2004
I'm alive, just!
Fully recovered now. I think!

I spent yesterday out shopping with hubby buying crimbo pressies for each other....yeah i know not surprise ones but at least i'll be getting a little of something i want!
So what did i choose? Clothes, cashmere sweaters, and serious fmbs. I got him some speakres. Well he wanted them! I guess we will both go out separately and buy surprse gifts for each other too!

Other than that we've been rpetty quiet. It's nice to stop and take a breath! We've been chilling all evening last night and today. I cooked a fabulous full english breakfast this am......plates piled high! I don't often eat a cooked brekkie but today i really felt like one. A bit of a treat to myself!

The weather here today is realy cold, and wet and damp. I'm fecking freezing, i guess cos I am so used to the blazing sunshine by now. It won't last long though hopefully. My kitchen looks like a chinese laundry! I haven't got a tumble drier yet, waiting for the january sales! I have two airers laden! Which is a bit of a shit cos it means also i have to iron it all!

My hair is getting done on Tuesday, other than that I actually have no plans! Can you believe it? Princess has finished school now so no early mornings yay! I think we'll probably do some crafts this week if it remains to be wet. I think we're off out for drinks a couple of times.

Can you believe its less than a week to crimbo? Can you? I can't. I'm finding it hard to be festive over here, but i'm dealing with it! Tomorrow i think i'll go and buy some crimbo tunes.....that should piss hubby off! i love em, i'd have got married at christmas just to have tunes at my wedding!

We're just about allo done here, i've been getting emails saying pressies have been dispatched, and we're pretty much done here, just got a bit of food shopping to do. Which is wierd cos their christmas food isn't like ours. I'm trying new things though!

Talk about trying new things....i had a curry from the chiny the other night, friday night actually I just about died! Hot? HOT? omg not the fecking word i was dying drinking litres of water and felt really odd about 2 hours after i had eaten still!

Well i know i'm boring you now, i wanna go play some games anyway....i'm boring myself.

Love to you all

L
xxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 1:44:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com