Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..:;a quicky::..
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
I've spent 3 hours in the hairdressers, and i'm looking fab! I got the ever increasing grey removed, and Lou Lou is now a classy brunette with golden blonde streaks! I've kep the length to keep hubby happy, actually myself too, i've grown rather used to having long hair again! Its all choppy though so i'm pleased.

A couple more days of crimbo shopping, food this time, leaving all the fresh fruit and veg for over crimbo till crimbo eve, cos it goes off really quickly here, probably cos it's all fresh and probably organic, and not stuffed in chillers forever injected with crap like it is in the uk!

Weather has been evil. We sat here on sunday night watching the massive lightning storms, very impressive! Never have i seen storms the like of what we have here. Hellish cold too, maybe thats cos i'm used to the heat now, but still its fecking cold and lil lou lou has been suffering due to crappy circulation once more. Treated myself to a new fluffy pair of slippers so i no onger have freezing feet on the icey tiled kitchen floor! Very fetching.

Scarlets pressie arrived, she is suitably pleased. I'm chuffed. I knew she'd love it. Tennacious D the masterworks dvd. Not so easy to get here, but cheers to the tinternet i managed it!

Post wise we've had next to nowt from the uk here, its shite. no doubt everything will get here in the new year!

Oh well this was just a quicky, my sausage hotpot is ready...mail me if you want the recipe its scrummy and really easy to make. (not sausages)
laters all
Love
L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 4:07:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com