Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::santa got the change of address card!::..
Saturday, December 25, 2004
Santa came to visit us last night, must have got our change of address card! He scoffed one of my delicious homemade cinnamon pastry mince pies and a glass of orange juice (gone are the days that as a child i used to leave him a glass of sherry) carrotts for the reindeer and Princess had written thank you cards to him and the reindeer for attending our home.

I went to bed late, having watched a film, I can tell you sometime between 1 and 6am he arrived and covered our lounge with presents. Lucky for him the log fire had gone out by then! Princess was most concerned about him burning his bottie!

6am and we were up I could hear princess shouting "thats for me! thats for me! thats for me!" downstairs. I got up and i made hot drinks, we lit the fire and Princess in amazment began to open al her pressies. She did i have to say rather well this year. We only received one parcel from the uk that arrived yesterday, everything else is stuck in the system somewhere, so i guess we'll have christmas another day too. Somewhere we have quite a few parcels waiting to be unwrapped. Who knows where they are.

I got some pressies I knew about, and one rather nice one I didn't, Hubby had treated me to a beautiful watch. I was almost in tears. I thought we had agreed to wait til the sales in January, The day isn't about us it's about Princess. He is at this moment in time sat in the middle of the lounge floor playing with speaker wires, for his surround sound system i bought him, testing the bass etc. Bless. I've got my babies on and a headset and I can still hear him!!!

I've cooked the customary full english breakfast, orange juice, cappachino (tea for me of course) and thats pretty much it for my cooking today, cos i've done everything else and we're off out with 16 mates to a restaurant for Christmas dinner.

As I write this tears are pricking my eyes there are so many people I love who I can't be with this year. Its not that i've not done it before, cos i have, and yes i'm a big girl and i've not lived near them for years, but Christmas is the time I feel it, i just crack on with it the rest of the time.

This year has been hard, it's been painful. But there is so much that I have to be thankful for as the year draws to an end. This year I have learnt who my friends are, I have learnt I am stronger than I thought. I have learnt I can get through anything. I have loved my husband more than ever, my beautiful daughter and my family. I have cherished those who are my true friends and i've made new ones, I have mourned the loss of a loved one. I have grown as a person, and I have grown up a little more as my life has changed. I have moved once more thousands of miles, I once more have left behind so much and given up so much.

I am thankful. I am grateful. I am loved. I am cherished. I am strong, I am in love. I am happy, I am sad I am what I am. I am Lou Lou. Love me or hate me.


Christmas time is a time for loving and giving, Christmas time is for Families and Friends. And I am here thousands of miles away. Do not think because I am so far away I don't love you, do not think I do not care, do not think I don't miss you.


Because I do, so very very much and today it's painfully obvious.



Merry Christmas One and All

Much Love

L
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:07:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com