Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::a little bit of this a little bit of that::..
Friday, January 07, 2005
I've been a bit remiss in posting lately, things had gotten on top of me, all the shit from last year had turned into this big black cloud and was raining on me constantly. But a few days ago I sat and made my new years resolution, i've only made one this year, i'm determined to keep it. I think I might even stand a good chance of keeping it! for a change i chose something practical!

I am gonna live 2005 to the max. I've got to. Life is so much more important to me now. It's not that it wasn't before i just hadn't realised how precious it was.

With the big move, and the lump and everything plus my other health problems things had just started to get a bit much for me, which isn't a great sign! Spending a lot of time on my own since i moved here wasn't helping. I was starting to crawl back inside myself where it's safe and nothing can hurt me. Not a great thing to do when I am supposed to be strong and brave and beating it all.

So i've not been myself lately really. I don't really know if any of you even noticed, those of you who know me really well did. They noticed before I did myself!

Well I've snapped out of it! I'm gonna be ok, no feck that I am ok. I am alive. The health problems i have will probably always be with me. I have to accept it and get on, and not be so fecking angry about it and accept there is no treatment, no firm diagnosis and that whereas it won't kill me it makes life uncomfortable at times. Yes certain things i took for granted in the past aren't so easy now, but i'll get by. There are so many worse off than I am.

So I've started 2005 with a bang! I plan to continue. No more sitting back on the sidelines, no more over analysing, no more worrying abut the little things in life. This is life baby and i for once am gonna live it.

Right, thats enough of that shit.


Quiet days this week for me. hubby back working now he's well again, Princess returned to school on Tuesday. So i've been home alone. What is a girl to do? I'll tell you, after moderate housework, put the kettle on, kick back, relax, turn on the pc, and play rct3. Of course I have been doing other things. Such as indulging in retail therapy online.......having cuppas with W, oh and i've been to do my course as well. I've decided to scrap the language one for a bit. The tutor was doing my head in to say the least.....silly cow.

Weekend plans? Well for once i don't have any. If the wind is up we may venture down to the beach. If the big snow dump comes this weekend as promised i might take myself off ski ing. Which is good for a laugh if anything since i have never been on a pair of skis in my life! I'm rather looking forward to it. We along with W and B are plannig to hire a chalet up the mountains over the next few weeks, which should be fun. The kids will love it. They actually get a decent amount of snow here, not like the paltry amount in the uk. So exciting!

Of course after about 15 minutes i'll be whinging that my hands and feet have gone dead....and that i'm cold but i'm not gonna let little things lie that bother me. I have my hand warmers for my pockets, my thermals, a small hip flask to fill with brandy......i'll be fine!

So i'm off now to check the email, reply to some if i have any....and make another cuppa, put rct3 on and enjoy the solitude! well enjoy not being nagged for being on the pc all fecking morning!!!!

So hoping each and every one of you are fit and well happy and content i'll leave you,
renewed in spirit

love
L
xxxx


posted by Lou Lou @ 6:18:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com