Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Just a quick one for a change!::..
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
I've been out tonight.......and no just for a change a drop of alcohol has not passed my lips!

I've been out with the girls to the cinema! We finally got Bridget Jones 2!!! I've been patiently waiting for it to arrive for months, well years.

It was fecking brilliant. I'd go as far as to say maybe even better than the first, which i watch at least once a month.

A good sign with a good film is that i laugh in the first 5 mins. And boy did i and i never stopped. There were of course the gut wrenching moments, i sat there completely spellbound.

Of course it goes without saying the talent on off to letch at! The most darling Colin Firth everyones favourite mr darcy! And of course the delicious Hugh Grant. Yummmy he's getting so much better with age. I certainly wouldn't be throwing him out of bed! My facination with the hughmiester began when he finally cut that floopy shite hair of his for about a boy........my lust for him had grown since then. Love actually i think he is perfect as the prime minister. now if tosser blair looked like him, id vote for him! oh maybe not hes a tosser so even looking like hugh can't save him!

well i've come home, i could watch it all over again, so i finished the ironing instead! sad i know.

an interesting hair day today.......i french plaited it for the first time in forever, well to go out of the house anyway! I did it wet. I took it out tonight and in princesses words "wow mummy you are hermione" she is obsessed with having what she calls hermione hair! prolly cos she looks like a smaller version of her! (you know the girl from harry potter) it is incredibly crimpy! it looks rather pretty actually so i'm told by the girls. Still i think i'll keep it my normal dead pan straight or the days off when i leave it natural which means waves with a mind of their own!

my sweet mate dynagirl has been on the wine! shes had a sad time lately. thing shave come to an end for her. but hopefully 2005 will bring her what she needs in life.

scarlet is not well, just in case you've been wondering where the feck she is. actually she went away for christmas... and posting was not an option!
anyway shes back and i spoke to her earlier......she'll be back on form soon, hopefully feeling betterer.

right since this was a quicky i'm off.

love
L
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:12:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com