Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::disco inferno::..
Monday, January 03, 2005
After recovering from my lonesome drunken night of New Years Eve, we spent the day doing sweet feck all, in fact, we never even got dressed! Hubby wasn't too bad in the morning but by lunchtime he was sleeping again! I woke him at 6pm, which wasn't easy. So Princess and I spent the whole afternoon playing rollercoaster tycoon 3. I am hopelessly addicted!

Sadly not even here is immune to the evil that is the James Bond movie! I thought maybe, just maybe I would be away from it all here! But no. So there was nothing else for me to do but play coaster for the evening!

The 2nd, brought a much improved hubby. The antibiotics doing their job and he was up and about. Which was a good thing since our much anticipated night out was that night! We spent the day hubby resting, me playing coaster and princess playnig at her mates house. I managed to fall flat on my face whilst nipping out to the car in my slippers! I limped in sore, scraped and stinging hoping it wouldn't out a damper on the night, my foot was fecking hurting! Later on in the afternoon after a rest we did some Manic packing we dropped princess at my friends house where she was staying for the nigh and we drove off to the hotel.

C and D were just coming out the lift as we checked into our 4 star hotel! We took our bags to our room, an end room, with a massive balcony, it was the usual front one, which went right round the side It was as big as our room! The room was quite nice, not the best i have ever been in but a nice big bouncy bed took centre stage! The views stunning. Mountains one side and the fabulous blue sea the other!

We went back down to the lobby and met C and D in the bar while we waited for K and S to arrive. We supped very expensive cappachino and hot chocolate till they finally turned up! We realised the hotel was full of fecking saga tourists ffs. Got peed off waiting for S and K In fact so i left slightly before they did so i could start getting ready.

Whilst I was in the shower, there was a knock on the door, hubby was bringing S to see our room and balcony, they had been given the room next door but were moving due to there being twin beds in the room! So i get back into the shower. So i'm all clean and dripping and find the balcony door wide open and our room door open, i call hubby a few times no answer so i close both, and set about toweling my hair. The picture is me in small towel, which i am about to drop so i can start getting dressed. And then the bloody balcony door opens, I squeal, run to the bathroom, slip on the bathroom floor, scream, recover myself and lock the door. Hubby and S are pissing themselves laughing at me!

Anyway I finally get sorted, realise i've left my fecking mascara behind, the one thing i can't do without! Try and make do, D comes to my rescue with hers, Thank God, a girl just cannot do without massy! I decided to go casual for the night, hipster jeans, black cashmere rollneck and very pointy high stiletto black boots. Hair down, dead straight.

So we all meet in the bar, get a taxi to pizza hut for a bite to eat, they seat us at a table which i have to move to sit down and then move back so i am trapped in the bloody chair!!!! 5 minutes later they move us to another thank god i was getting really clostrophobic! We ate between us 2 pitchers of beer, 8 slices of garlic bread, 1 dish of chicken dippers, i dish of chicken wings and 3 extra large pizza! Gutty buggers!

So we bimble off to the local Irish bar, the same one as last time, we get tanked up. I manage to skillfully avoid once more singing karaoke,. C is pulled into a game involving some girl licking his chest...... some girl whos birthday it was also had to tongue an old guy, and a bloke had to grab a load of arses. There were quite a few older people in there, which is unusual, all tourists of course! we are pissing ourselves, as the guy doing the show comes towards us looking for more victims hubby legs it almost caught! We all get a bit more tanked up and await the club downstairs opening.

The club downstairs, is pretty busy, we buy yet more drinks, take the piss out of crap dancers and a group of 3 girls who were incredibly fat in incredibly small clothes! The same ones that killed every song they sung earlier, one of them looked like a guy in drag and another of them looked like nadia from big brother. They were very very scarey as they girated about. I have to say it was great sport bitching about them!

We had some odd moments when we discovered we all looked like twats under the uv lighting as our teeth glowed strangely! But then, alcohol makes you do silly things! well it makes me do slilly things!

I danced most of the time to pretty much anything, avoiding slimey locals trying to get close, obviously thinking we're tourists looking for a shag! I sidestepped a few more on the way to the loos too! Even one as i was about to enter the toilets! Well I know i was looking good, but so much attention, must be the blonde streaks!!!!! either that or the snug jeans! Even hubby got up and danced, amzing in itself.

I danced with S a few times, which was fun, but had the most fun dancing with C. We twatted about and whirled around, interpretting the words of the songs. We would have been great pans people!!!!! Until that is he was whirling me about i did this twirl thing, stetched out my arms and smacked a bloke stright in his face! Pmsl i was dying of embarressment, no well actually i almost pissed myself literally laughing. The guy was very sweet about it when i said sorry and kissed my hand! I made a hasty exit to the loos to regain my composure and my bladder!

I got through maybe 15 or so smirnoff ice red. I was pleasantly merry! Hubby didn't drink hardly anything, well compared to me anyway!, But he had been ill, hasn't he! C and I continued to jump about like twats, He and I had a lot of fun as Hubby rested and D chatted with him. S and K dancing. Had some fun dancing with K to the austin powers tune, all very coordinated and synchronised moves very slick, we looked fab!

Finally needing a breath I popped back to see hubby, who didn't look too pleased with me. I soon found out why! Apart from the fact i spent most of the night dancing with his mates strutting my stuff! It was gone 4am! He was wanting his bed! Rather he was wanting to drag me back to the hotel! So i downed my last drink rather fast, and boy did that one hit me! I was somewhat wobbly after that! K and S decided they wanted to stay so C, D and us got a taxi back to the hotel got our keys, the concierge gave us the wrong key, luckily i noticed as i compared the number on the card and key or we'd have been waking someone else up! Said our goodnights and went to our respective rooms! I by this time was sauntering about, a bit unsteady. Gagging for a pee.

We got to the room about 4.30am The hotel room was lovely and toasty, and in its dim lighting romantic even! As i lay knackered on the cool cotton sheets smiled smugly to myself that yet again i'd had a fecking fantastic night out, and the night was not yet over!

I woke up at 9.10am tiptoed about was about to get a shower when i dropped some stuff and woke up hubby. Just as well really cos brekkie was due to end at 10am!

At breakfast we got our table for 6, i feeling rather fragile, headed for the drinks, rehydration neeeded and we got some food. K and S turned up after an old saga biddy came up to our table and pinched a place setting, which i got replaced, later on she came and swiped more stuff from our table without so much as an excuse me cheeky bitch, i was so ready to give her a mouthfull!

Popped shopping later in the day, treated myself to some new trousers and homewood bound. The afternoon quiet till we popped out to get a takeaway, and then so bolloxed hubby fell asleep on the sofa as i fell asleep on sat on the floor next to the log fire. i've packed him off to bed now, i'm feeling refreshed!

So that was it, my night of merriment, last one for a while. I'm off out to the cinema with W this week though but it's gonna be alcohol free!

Laters

Love
L
xxxxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 8:12:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com