Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::enter at your own peril!::..
Sunday, January 09, 2005
It's gonna be a quiet week. A very quiet week. Just for a change!

Princess has chicken pox. Finally, at last after years of trying to get her to catch it she has it without even trying!

Two small bite like dots appeared on her tummy last night, many more have gathered now and by tomorrow i suspect we will be dot to dotting on her! Poor little love has been most weary today spending all day snuggled up on the sofa. Her appetite has been low. And shes had a wee snooze. Tonight after being in be about an hour or so she started screaming. For no apparent reason. She sometimes does this when she goes to bed really late and is overtired. She has a temperature so I guess that explains it. She really isn't a happy chick.

So we go from a few days respite from being the house of lurgy back to being once more the house of lurgy....i will be chalking a cross on the front door tomorrow to warn everyone they enter at their own peril!

I had so many plans for this week too! Damn! I guess that means I can't go to the gym tomorrow now! Gutted! But that also means i can't go on my course all week, and i can't go and get my eyebrows done, or hit the sales.

Princess is so much more important than all that.

I of course will be keeping her off school. I'll ring the doctors tomorrow to see if i can get her seen if she worsens. She will be absolutely gutted tomorrow. She was starting Brownies tomorrow afternoon for the first time. She's so been looking forward to it to say the least. She's been driving me mad since it was confirmed she finally had a place after being on the waiting list for months. I just hope she forgets its tomorrow. Something tells me she won't and we'll have tears.

Well i've not much else to say about the weekend, we spent it quietly, so nothing exciting to say! Just watched lots of dvds. Oh and we took it in turns to play coaster! Princess is pretty good at it already!

Well just a short one for today, hopefully Scarlet will be posting again this week, now shes back, and feeling a bit better. God only knows about that lazy git milky!

Laters all

Love
L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:41:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com