Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::ello there me beauties::..
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
I've been a bit down again, have you noticed? So's Scarlet. Maybe its the weather. It's been fecking awful here, torrential rain, massive thunder and lightning storms, plus I didn't leave the house all last week due to princess's encounter with chicken pox.

But I've made a decision. I'm in danger of fecking up my resolution. So tomorrow I begin, again.

First thing tomorrow, well not first thing cos thats fecking early here! At 8am I have a date. With the gym. I haven't been for ages. Its time to get my trackies on my nice white trainers wrestle with a sports bra and get my ever increasing arse back to the gym.

I'm not going alone. W is coming with me. Support and encouragement and all that. It's not quite so intimidating as going on your own. I used to go all the time. Since we've been here i've slacked off big time. Mainly because it was too hot and i was about ready to pass out by the time i walked there let alone do anything!

Yesterday i went for a lovely walk. Princess's school had a walk in aid of the Tsunami. It was lovely. We walked down by the beach. It was decidedly yucky out it was threatening to bucket down and the sea was really rough. Still we did it and it was lovely all the kids holding hands excited to be doing their bit.

We've been having a bit of a dvd fest here lately, well thats not unusual cos the tv choice here is enough to make you slit your wrists! But in particular the last week or so we have been having a Dark Angel fest. Or rather hubby has sat drooling at max dressed from head to foot in leather kicking ass. Might make that my goal for the next 6 months......to change into her! Gotta slim that ass of mine down first though right now it'd look pretty scary in a pair of leathers!

We have had a little exciting news.

News 1) Princess won a competition on the local tv station kids show. We have no clue what it is......but its bloody exciting. I'll let you know when we know. I can't remember what the prize was! We entered loads over chistmas and the new year!

News 2) My precious parents have booked their tickets.......they're coming....at last! I haven't seen them for 5 months now. It'll be 7 by the time they are here. I'm so excited to show them my new home. They've never been so far from the uk before!

News 3) Inlaws have booked to come back in september again. Yeah i know, whats the good news about that? The good news is that they're not staying here! They're staying in a hotel!

and of course some very wonderful news.....

Scarlet. Her new job. Well deserved. Well needed. I'm so sure she will thrive in her new position.

She was a little down to say the least last night, and drunk. Hense my post last night which didn't really say a lot but meant a lot in the words.

I don't know if she remembers all we said. If you do babe, I meant it all of it. It's all true.


Do you ever wish when you looked in a mirror you'd see you as others see you? Not as you see yourself?

I do. All the time.

Maybe that's my insecurities. I'm pretty insecure i guess with everything. Not quite paranoid! But i'm not as self assured in real life as i would like to be.

Deeply rooted i feel in my school days as i was bullied, both physically and verbally. But in those days there wasn't the support, in those days you kept your mouth shut and suffered in silence lest it get worse.

I've coped, I got through school. I never looked back. Friends reunited? feck off. I don't give a feck about any of you, and you certainly never gave a feck about skinny little no tits me unless it was to belittle me, humiliate me, or hurt me.

I've done well. I'm happily married for nearly 11 years, been in that loving relationship for 14, i have a fabulous daughter, and a pretty nice lifestyle. You thought i was worthless. Well i've got news for you, you wankers........................ I'M NOT.

Oh feck i've gone off on a little one again........must be the weather i'm blaming it on the weather.
I hope the fecking sun comes out tomorrow i'm planning a good day.
Gym, george to give me a bollocking on my food managment programme no doubt, and off out on the tiles in the evening with W and some girls she knos who i don't yet.


I'm smiling......really i am, ok its a grimace

Love
L
xxxxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 9:08:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com