Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::update time from L::..
Saturday, February 05, 2005
I've been feeling a bit low again but this health kick is whipping me into shape hopefully and the endorphins (or whatever they're called) are making me happier. at least working out for 2 hours a day gives me something to do and yeah its mindnumbingly boring but its gotta be done if i am gonna look wonderful when mother in law gets here

It's worked a bit anyway i weighed in yesterday and i've lost 2lb, i did over 150kms to do it but hey 2lb!

Thursday night I went out to bingo with W and D, good clean fun. D first time there, bitch won a spot prize on the raffle within 5 mins and won £20 later on W won £15 and i won? wtf did i win, a set of fecking bathmats with fucking applique bows on them complete with the obligitary bad taste fecking fluffy loo seat cover on...................... aaarrgggghhhh i might even post a pic! they're very thick though and expensive, i won them on the raffle.

I got home lots later than i would have liked, my bed wanted me before 10, i got home about 11.10 put hubby's bike away, and put the rubbish out cos the lazy git never bothered, although he had left the house quite tidy for a change whilst i was out.

I got some nice new adidas shorts for the gym this week, wearing them for acupuncture today! Duncan told me i needed shorts and a vest so i treated myself to a adidas vest too! in the sale so didnt cost much, however the only thing is the enormous bruises on my inner thighs from the fecking sledgy thing! Which of course was the first thing he mentioned!

Duncan is my physio, i see him every other week to try and ease my symptoms. However since i've been doing so well and trying so hard, hes very impressed with my gym work outs anyway he decided to try me with some acupunture.

It was odd. Boy was it odd. The first needle went in my right hand......not a thing, the next one in my left hand, omg it was a massive jolt, and serious electriacal charge type feeling, i had needles put in my shoulders, lower neck and higher neck up by my ears. For whtever reason, noting really bothered me on my right but the needles on the left OMG. The last needle going in was like a massive shock, i was talking at the time and all of a sudden i felt this really odd feeling in my head and i lost every thought. It really spooked me. I had to sit really still, which as any of you lknow me well is against my nature! I just don't sit still i'm a complete fidget! I was fine till i moved my right hand, it was an incredible feeling.

Later on session finished i had to rest in the waiting room in case of any adverse effects. I'm going back next week for another session. I hope it works. Clutching at straws really but if it helps its worth it. It was one of the weirdest things i have ever done.

Friday afternoon, i picked princess up from school and she excitedly presented me with her certificate for her maths, and another special one. STAR OF THE WEEK. My baby was star of the week of her class. i was so choked i almost cried i know just how much it meant to her to get it. It's half term now so when she goes back to school she is treated like a star for the week and they have tea parties and stuff. So proud of her. She worked really hard this week. So we went out to treat her, and pizza, her favourite ws on the menu. Not great for me to eat, but hey for her anything!

Friday night left me feeling drained, exhausted actually i went to bed early not that i could get on the pc to do anything, hubby was hogging. I woke this am suitably refreshed.

We've been having a lazy chill out day today. Hubby didn't want to go far, he's been working on a presentation for work anyway which is why i couldnt get on the pc last night arrghh. BUT, I have a nice afternoon and evening on here ahead cos the 6 NATIONS RUGBY has started and he's bloody glued to it. Now usually i would watch with him, but i couldn't give a shit about France v Scotland. the later game, well thats another story, the most important in the tournament. ENGLAND V WALES. Everything stops. You can't speak. I will, no doubt be shouted at for making too much noise typing. This game really is that important. Always has been to him.

8 years ago, i was pregnant and due to give birth on 15th March. Not good timing. How inconsiderate. England v Wales match. I guess i was lucky i had pre eclampsia and got taken into hospital early, having her on the 10th instead after a really rough time. We sat on Saturday 15th, and watched the match, Princess introduction to Rubgy. A game she loves still, we've even taken her to twickenham.

Right i'm off to surf and play crappy games, i'll bore you no longer


Love

L
xxxxx
xxxxx



posted by Lou Lou @ 1:01:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com