Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Here's one from Dyna that she did earlier::..
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
1. What time is it: 19.38hrs

2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Not crazy enough to tell you, well not quite!

3.Piercings: 3. One in each ear and my belly button.

4. Eye color: Green

5. Place of birth: In a galaxy far far away!

6. Been to Africa? nope, don't really plan to either.

7. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yep. Most memorably at my wedding during my vows! and my reception. I cry all the time....i'm a very sensitive emotional person.

8. Been in a car accident? Yes

9. Croutons or bacon bits: Ummm not sure really.

10.Favorite Day of the week: The weekend!

11. Favorite restaurant: Ummmm now thats difficult there are so many.

12. Favorite flower: Sweet peas, Yellow Roses oh and Red too!

13. Favorite Sport to watch: Sport? Do I have to? Ok.... Ice hockey, Rugby the Shetland grand national, and the normal one, Boxing.

14. Favorite drink: White wine, barcardi breezer orange, Smirnoff Ice, any of them, Southern Comfort, Gin and Tonic and good old Pepsi.

15. Favorite ice cream: Cookie Dough, toffee fudge and boring neopolitan.

16. Disney or Warner Bros: Both...i can't choose.

17. Favorite Fast Food: Pizza, but thats not that fast, KFC or Burger King.

18. What color is your bedroom: Cream and Lilac.

19. How many times did you fail your driver's license exam? I took my test a few times, the time i passed the examiner said i drove like Nigel Mansell, i took it as a compliment.

20. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Well i didn't get this by email i swiped it from Dyna cos she told me to, but my last email is boring, the minutes from the pta. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

21. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Now this is hard. I can't choose just one.....but i'll make it a department store cos they'll have almost everything.

22.What you do most often when you are bored? Kick ass on the pc playing games, read, phone a friend.

23. Bed time: Just lately a lot earlier than it has been......normally about 12am but of late about 10.30am i'm just plain bolloxed.

24. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? No one cos i haven't mailed it to anyone.

25. Favorite TV shows: Csi any of them........Dark Angel. And far too many to mention.

26. Last person you went out to dinner with: Some fab friends.

Ford or Chevy? - Well i'll never buy a ford or a chevvy, Nissan Pathfinder all the way baby!

27. What are you listening to right now? Red Hot Chilli Peppers.


28. What is your favorite color? Purple and Black.

29. How many tattoos do you have? Right now none, but watch this space.......i've one planned for this year!

30. Time you finished this e-mail?20.01hrs.

Dong's ADDENDUM: (via Dyna)

32. LAST MOVIE? In the Cinema, Ella Enchanted. Home, Rocky Horror Picture Show. Oh and Like Mike ( princess had it on in the background)

33. Current CD you listen to in your car? Good Charlotte, Chronicles of Life and Death and my babies, Kean hopes and Fears.

34. Howard Stern - I know who he is, i think.

35. Favorite meal? Spaghetti Bolognaise. Since I've been a little girl.

36. Current animal friends? The lizards in the garden, the shagging chamelions.

37. Paris Hilton of Nicole Ritchie? Why? They're both skanky hoes.

38. Current favorite garment? Old trusty jeans cos my ass looks hot in them!

39. First thought upon waking on a wkday? Fuuuuuuuckkkkkkkk i'm late again!!!!!!!

40. Favorite meal to cook (if applicable): Spaghetti Bolognaise old family recipe.

41. MAC or PC? PC. Colray would kick my head in if i said mac......

42. Favorite beer? Puke.....i don't do beer ask Scarlet what happens to me when i do!

43. Current or future kids' names? Princess. Liking caleb, jared, Hermeione. star.

44. A car honks/cuts you off - Scream obscenities, they drive like right wankers here so it happens all the time.

45. Pick either: Michael Jackson "I Wanna Rock with You" OR Prince Kiss.

Prince all the way baby....i just want your extra time and your xxxxx kiss!

Last Words?

Yeah i'm bolloxed you've made me think too fecking hard.

Love
L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 5:37:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com