Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::finally....::..
Saturday, March 12, 2005
Finally!
Finally, I actually get on the pc and am able to post! I've not made it on for a week i'm so sorry things have been rather busy here.

Sunday was Mothers Day, my plan to chill in my Pj's and stuff my face on yummy things were thwarted...but in a nice way i was herded to the bathroom to get showered and dressed and herded to the car, and then taken out for dinner on the beach. A really nice nosh up and lovely candles for pressies too!

Monday was manic, positively manic with the impending visit of my ma and pa, i had the house to gut! I started my new tablets today and the side effects are me needing to pee every 5 minutes in the end i just ran round the house in my knickers it was too much hassle to take my jeans off! I finally finished it with about 20 minutes to spare of their arrival! In between Princess took her Brownie Promise, I am a very proud mummy. I loved being a Brownie.

Anyways

Mum and Dad arrived, it was hard but i kept my composure and didn't disolve into tears tightly hugging my Dad first, realising how much he had aged in the 7 months since I had seen him, and my Mum. Helping Dad down the slope and steps into what is now my home I welcomed them of course with a good cuppa.

Pressies first and then we took them out to a local restaurant for dinner. It was so good to see them. Yet despite the months it felt like only yesterday since I had seen them and said painful goodbyes.

Tuesday Morning i was shocked my mum got up early and came to school with us. Here is a very early start as you know! The rest of the morning we popped out. We visited an archealogical site. Mum and Dad stunned by its beauty. I have to say i've not neded a work out at the gym this week! pushing Dad in his wheelchair is one hell of a workout! ( My dad is an amputee) till pick up time from school and spent the rest of the day out and about. My Mum buys me a beautiful solitaire ring in 18ct white gold in a very unusual setting. I am so moved. it is to replace her engagment ring she was leaving to me that got stolen. I haven't taken it off.

Wednesday We left Dad behind and went out to do some shopping I needed material for a costume for Princesses school pagent day oh and a few extra pressies because a tosser company in the uk decided not to send them abroad and not to let me know they werent sending them. The afternoon we went out and the evening was spent making said costume for the following day, also Princesses 8th Birthday.

Thursday brought an excited Princess waking me up at 5am to open her pressies, after being told to go back to bed 10 times I relented and let her open a few cards and one pressie, her pressie from Scarlet. Then the preparation of getting her into costume for her Ancient Greeek Day, she looked Beautiful. *Some of you may recall we had a Viking day last term!*

I had to go take an exam in the morning for a job I was applying for. I completely fecked up the maths part, but i got a phonecall later on saying the rest of what i did was top notch and I would have no problems. Yay for me! I took Mum for coffee and we went to look at another archealogical site. (quite into this we are!) Mum had a fall, but is ok. Took some fab photos. Got mum booked into hairdressers and went home via surf shop to get extra pressie.

Princess is fabulous birthday girl, and heads straight for her swimming lesson straight from school, she does great i'm told we have to practise some foot movements for her exam next week. And then we go into the city for a bit to the old part which is a bit touristy but you can get some lovely stuff. Mum and Princess taking photos every 2 seconds behaing like paparazzie leaning out the car windows! And then on to her dinner of choice Pizza Hut all you can eat! So we go and get stuffed! The diet has gone well and truly out of the window this week! when we get home she opens her pressies she is really chuffed.

Friday I took her out of school with school permission of course (and monday too!) to spend some quality time with mum and dad who knows when we wwill see them again. We firstly went and get Mums hair done and princesses and then we headed to another part of the island for a day of shopping and looking about.

We visited a fabulous archaelogical site, although their disabled access is crap i almost kill myself pushing dads wheelchair up the fucking hill they called their disabled access. The paths are stoney as feck yet i manage not to throw him out the chair. I have seriously worked my ass off this week! We stop every now and again for coffee in trendy coffee shops i'm getting really into this culture thing! I cook fabulous dinner. yet again. I'm bloody worn out.

Today started with a bit of a lay in which was nice..... we've been into the old town again Mum had bought some lovely things to take home. Yet again I have been pushing Dad around. It's saved me going to the gym i spose! I feel it everwhere!

Take out tonight yay and tomorrow i cook just as well cos i am knackered again. Hubby and Dad are watching England play a bit decently for a change and Princess and Mum are playing Bratz....

which leaves me finally with a little me time to get on here and say hi to you guys tell you i've missed you and i'll be back to normal in the next couple of days.

I'm sorry i've been lax
I'm just loving having my mum and dad here, making the most of them. i don't know when i'll see them again.........

Laters

Love
L
xxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 4:35:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com