Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::and it's over ::..
Monday, March 14, 2005
It's gone so fast, so very fast.

As we walked through the door, the suitcases already in the car i looked at my Mum and stifled a sob. It was all i could do for the tears not to flow and yet I was strong and managed not to, which makes a change for me!

Sitting in the car with two of the dearest people in the world to me, wishing for traffic jams so I could spend just a little more time with them. The drive to the airport went really fast despite the customary traffic build up you always get around these places.

Putting Dads wheelchair together for the last time, loading their luggage, walking towards the departures building all so easy yet so hard to do. Stealing glances and hoping I don't fall to pieces.

Checked in we went for lunch, their flight was delayed so at least we got a little more time together. And then it was time. The Airline rep was there to wheel Dad through to the departure lounge and it was time.

Hugging Dad tight telling him i loved him i said my goodbye. Holding Mum clinging and crying it was killing me to so those words Good bye. They walked away as I stood at the glass divide watching and waving till i could see them no more tears falling fast, not caring the onlookers could see the massy running down my face. Princess holding my hand, " Don't cry Mummy" she took me by the hand and we walked out the building, Hubby trying to make jokes to cheer me up we all held hands and walked back to the car.

I cried all the way and sobbed in the car for a while as Hubby drove us home.

The house is so quiet and so empty now. I've kept myself busy this afternoon and evening catching up on the housework I have neglected so much while they were here, the neccessities only were done. hubby even did the ironing for me. And now i sit with tears in my eyes typing this to you.

I feel a bit numb. I want to sit and cry and cry. I don't know when I'll see them again. Its been a wonderful week, over far too fast. We've done so much.

Mummy and Daddy, I know you'll be reading this once you get home.

I miss you.
I love you.
xxx

Love
L
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:27:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com