Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::what good friday means to me::..
Friday, March 25, 2005
So what does Good Friday mean to me? (Well obviously the Jesus thing.)

Time off work/school.

Only a few days till i can stuff my face on easter eggs.

Hot cross Buns. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy

It's not so easy to get them here, but get them i did! We managed to find a supermarket that caters to the expats and there they were! We got a few packs. I haven't had any yet hubby and Princess have stuffed down a packet already, greedy buggers.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the dermatologist about my scar cos it's been bothering me a lot lately with the redness and itchiness, and the hole in it that has appeared. i'll let you know what she says. We also play to go a long to the beach.

The weather is getting hotter here and the tourists are arriving in droves. The beaches are starting to fill up! Our beach club opens up on the 1st April, which also happens to be our blog anniversary! Hubby and his mate have already planned to meet up with their kitesurf kit. I'll recline on the beach on my sunbed with a drink, lots of sun oil and my mp3 player i think.

Scarlet sends her excuses shes gone for a break in Shakespeare country. Lucky cow i love it there.

Ouch i've been biten by a bastard mossie. Feckers. I'm going a bit nuts here right now cos i'm paranoid the ant invasion is gonna start any second......as soon as it hots up we're deluged and you'll remember from my posts last year they ain't exactly small!

Right i'm off

Laters
Love
L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:59:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com