Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Joyous::..
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
So my afternoon was taken over. My help was enlisted in a garden project, it's not like i was getting ym hands dirty i had to go to the builders yard to buy cement! I took the girls with me. Princess had a friend for a sleepover.
One word. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhh

Mcfly full blast there and back. Not so bad but when sung along to with two very out of tune voices. What had i done to deserve that?

The afternoon turned into evening as i sipped tea with my mate, the kids played turned to dvds as it got dark and we all had take out pizza. Yum. We got home, the kids went to bed and Grease was put on the vcr in her bedroom. Spoilt only child, with own tv, vcr and dvd and stereo.

Yee gads, i could hear them downstairs over the tv singing along. Bless the little darlings. It was 11.10pm and they came down seeking food. Then scooby went on. I finally crawled to bed about 12.45am once i was sure they were both asleep! The morning brought them getting up, earlyish and watching a dvd. I can handle that. A dvd and pretty much the rest of the day they have played.

We popped out, bought a Gameboy Advance sp game for princess in readiness for the arrival of the console, she didn't know she was getting from my mum and dad. With luck it arrived today! Along with a new Bratz some easter eggs and the new mcfly single...for comic relief and its actually really good Just after we got home from the shops. A lovely walk in the hot sun with icecream. Home to squeals at the post and a bbq. No wine. ha ha.

The gameboy hasn't been off since. I've had a go, or 2 or 3, we got the Urbz sims game. Its highly addictive! Oh and they've been playing Bratz and trolling the internet. She's sat now really quiet with it. Bless her. She's chuffed to bits.

Ah my life will be so quiet the rest of half term. Why didn't i think of getting her one before? It can go everywhere!

I've spoken to the dermatologist about my scar, it's irritation and the small hole in it. I've got to go and see her on saturday morning about it. I'll let you know. Just a bit concerned its really red and itchy and driving me mad, not to mention the looks i keep getting cos i'm scratching my tit lol

I've been on a bit of a downer again re the weight thing. I think the new meds are swelling me up too now as i tried to put on a pair of jeans i haven't worn for a week. gutted. As if i need any more hassle. I looked at some pics from 2003 when i looked like me. gutted. i am not what i used to be. But as some special people pointed out to me last night I have more in my life than a lot of people have and i need to be grateful for what i've got instead of bitching about myself. I agree peeps but its hard to do. Weight was never an issue for me before i find it really hard to deal with now.
I'm boring you now aren't i?

see ya

love
L
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 3:29:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com