Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::the sun has gone to bed::..
Sunday, April 03, 2005
Well peeps, thankyou one and all for your lovely wishes and thoughts for our blog birthday. I dind't expect it! Sometimes I don't think anyone reads us at all, i know the site meter says otherwise but i'm alwasys thinking people have come accross us by accident!

It's been a cold few days here, and wet. I thought the summer was here, but i was wrong. Definately wrong after being caught in a horrendous downpour on friday afternoon when we went out to look at surfing gear. Right through to the skin it was!

Yesterday was no exception a few dry spells, but very disapointing since the beach club was reopening. We went down there yesterday anyway. I've never seen the waves so big there. There was plenty of wind, averaging 35 knots, so a little on the high side for kitesurfing unless of course hubby felt like flying! We had a few drinks there and bimbled off home. Dissapointed. Today has been absolutely dire too. We're so cold. Gotten used to the higher temperatures again see. Bugger. Good job we have an extra duvet on our bed i can tell you!

So summer has not quite arrived. I'm a bit browner than i was anyway thanks to the last weeks sun. Looking forward to soaking up a bit more this week.

I had some fab news last night. Mum and Dad have booked their flights! They're coming out for my birthday! Ok it's a few months away but yay! (5 months)

On top of this we're on tenterhooks now cos my sister's baby is due in the next few days. I'm very excited. But sadly i'll not see the baby except on the cam while it's small. Gutted.

Sad sad news today.
Pope John Paul.
May you rest in peace.

I'm catholic. Not one of those devout ones, i don't actually agree with a lot the church say, but still at my core it's my religion if anyone asks i'm RC. Sad sad news. A great man.

Right i'm off fancy playing a few games, hubby's got Formula one on so i've not a lot else to do!

Laters

Love
L
xxxx

PS
Scarlet is back finally from her travels!
posted by Lou Lou @ 1:48:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com