Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::where's lou lou been?::..
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Well i thought i posted on saturday night, but it looks like blogger has gone and eaten it and i didn't check. ok silly twat i deserve that label.

So busy busy busy here in Lou Lou land.

Saturday morning i went to see who my hubby refers to as the tit doctor, but she's actually the dermatologist i see for the scar on my tit. The scar since i stopped treatment has got lots worse it's been very sore and inflamed, and there was a hole in it.

She say the hole is where a stitch originally was, which is now in the middle of my very ugly scar. Anyways she says although it has improved on what it was it still needed further treatment and we were going intensive this time. Put the ointment on like toothpaste along the length of the scar and then put this secong skin stuff over it to seal it and let the massive amount of steroid ointment soak in for 24 hours. Repeat daily for 4 weeks. Then monitor where the inflamation flares up again. Go back and see her 2 weeks later for review. If it flares up again we're looking at laser treatment. Bugger. Hopefully it won't come to that. It's almost bikini time too, well actually i will be in mine on Friday!

We went shopping a bit later in the city and hubby started to get thinking about a playstation2. he has got the gaming bug again after playing princesses gambeboy advance sp. She has been getting very ratty with him about it! So what did i do? I thought about it. We went home got bored and went back out to the chops and bought one. He got a driving game free with it. One word HYSTERICAL. I am a brilliant driver in real life. ok not so great at parking. but omg i cannot play driving games if my life depended on it. I wasn't prepared for the rumble bit of the gamepad for a start, that sent my into giggles, and then i took a leisurely drive about the track, mostly scrapiing along the barriers on in the gravel. Not compared to Princesses attempt. 1 lap 8 minutes. we were howling! She's just like me, she moves with the controller the way she wants it to go!

Sunday we went walking down the beach, bumped into friends down there and stayed for a bit. Ohgand ate easter eggs.

Monday we went and bought another game, Sonic the hedgehog spectacular. ah my youth. I loved playing sonic, those catchy tunes. I also found my green fingers and planted up some tomatoes, sweet green peppers and cuccumber plants in an effort of doing my "good life bit" minus the pigs in the bottom of the garden the chickens and the goats!

We also had a BBQ. yes another one, although i only had one glass of wine this time! Shame i know! I bought myself a book. I can't put it down hense my absence from here. I've had to tear myself away!

The last couple of days i've been stretched out in the garden soaking up the sun mp3 on reading chilling bigstyle. It's been bliss. But reality comes back with a bump when i notice the ironing pile has grown to 4 ft tall and theres two loads ouyt on the line! arrrggggghhhhhh so thats what i did this morning 3 1/2 hours of ironing i had to do it today before it multiplies again and i won't be able to face it then! But this afternoon we've been down the beach. It was lush. Had a blast.

I also made a phonecall this morning. To enquire about my new passtime. Dancing.

Yes i have gone mad. I have decided to enrol myself in dance classes. IN an effort to lose weight the fun way. OH and learn to do something i've always wanted to do. I'm pretty good on my feet, and have had dancing lessons at various times in my life, tap, ballet, as a little kid and later i did ssssssshhhhh disco dancing. But now i'm gonna learn a bit of ballroom, my ballroom is limited to waltzing with my grandad! And then Jive and Salsa. Salsa i've dreamt about learning for a long time. And now I am gonna do it. The other two are a happy coincidence it's cheaper to enrol for all 3! It'll be 3 1/2 hours away from home every wednesday night! Yeah a social event!

I know you'll all think i'm crazy. But i really really want this. I just love to dance. remember that bit in the natalie imbruglia video when she did torn? that was me i dance like no one is watching all the time. i don't care who sees me! i got rythmn baby. lol

Anyways i spect i've bored the shit out of you all now i'm off

take care, have fun

Laters
Love
L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 4:45:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com