Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Happy Birthday::..
Friday, April 01, 2005
Short and sweet. Today is our Blog Birthday!
On this day 1 year ago we finally gave in to our itch to blog and joined you.

If you had told me a year ago this would still be going and we'd be coming up to 15,000 hits i would have told you to feck off! I had no idea this would consume me the way it has. I had no idea the journey it would take me on and the dear wonderful friends i would make through it. I like to call them my blog family and you guys know who you are. Big Big hugs to you all.

At this point I also want to wish Minnow a very safe journey on her exciting trip to the jungle and to have the most wonderful time. Take care babe you will be missed.

So Happy Birthday Blog. Will we be here next year? I don't know. I can't honestly say I hope we are. You might all be bored stupid by us by then! I'll try to throw the odd drunken post in from time to time thought i really shouldn't be let near a keyboard in that state! I always cower in the morning with dread and embarressment and laughter.

The last year for me personally has seen some serious issues, some big changes, a lot of tears and a lot of laughter. I hope the next year isn't quite as dramatic!

This is my life, This is our blog come on in, put your feet up have a cuppa and stay a while why don't ya.

Love

L
xxxx
Thankyou for welcoming us.
Thankyou for reading,
Thankyou for supporting us
Thankyou for loving us
Thankyou for being there.
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:01:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com