Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::lou lou land and you're not invited::..
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
I thought i'd leave Scarlets post there a few days...... she's a classy chick. God I miss her so much.

Things here are quiet. Princess back at school now so i'm filling my days with punishing my body at the gym (oh god can i feel it tonight) and completing my course. Took the mock exam today and did fantastically so looking good for the exam on friday morning.

I've spent time inbetween chillin in the garden sat out on my veranda avec cuppa and mp3.

In fact everytime i leave the house (on my own) i've got it on. I've had some strange looks. What? You've never seen a stunningly attractive 31 year old (who is said to look like tina hobley you know that girl off holby that gets her tits out for the lads mags) with headphones on? Ahhhhhhhh maybe it's the fact i'm singing along? Well if you don't like it shut the feck up. I'm in my own little world and i don't want any company. I don't care if i'm a little out of tune, i don't care if you can hear club tropicana ( proudly have wham the final on it) for the first time since wham split. OK? i'm in my world. lou lou land and you're not fecking invited.

right so where was i?

of course i have been knocking out stunning culinary creations in the kitchen, tonights masterpiece sweet chilli chicken pitas.... very muchable. I am trying to create fun and interesting grub whilst i am starving myself for the benefit of the mother in laws visit in 2 weeks.
i still have not lost any weight to my knowledge. i am seeing george on thursday so we'll see.

On a plus side after a week and a half worth of intensive treatment the scar is looking much imporved on what it was and less irritable. oh and the meds i have been trialing seem to make a difference too, which is nothing short of amazing.

right i'm on a mercy misson now, gotta remote access scarlets pc, she's in a it quandry.

laters babes

L
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:56:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com