Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::on this day 11 years ago.::..
Saturday, May 07, 2005
On this day 11 years ago, a very shy, very young pretty 2o year old girl said goodbye to all she knew and embarked on a journey that would change her life and turn it upside down.

A white dress, a long veil, a bouquet of sweatpeas and white roses, and a short car ride to a church beside her beloved father.

The morning hadn't gone all that smoothly, a nightmare of a time having my hair done, had resulted in my cheeks being burnt by the overhead dryer. The cascade of curls running down my back was worth it (even if weeks of applying e45 fixed it) i recall screaming at my dad because he had decided to wear a gipping tie instead of the bowtie he had promised me. He changed his mind. I was a banshee from hell. I guess i was nervous and everyone forgave me of course. Our house was packed with people. As i left the house that morning and posed for pictures, excited and nervous the rest of my life began.

Outside the church we stood, more pictures, my bridemaids and page boys immaculate for possibly the first time ever. And the music started..... i gripped my daddy's arm as we glided down the aisle. Smiling looking at friends and loved ones. I gazed ahead to the man i was about to marry. He had his back to me. His legs wobbling he reached out to me as i joined his side, and winked with a broad grin.

The service went smoothly, god knows why but i did shit myself at that anyone know any reason why not bit there had been noone esle for me since the day i had met him, an innocent 17 years old pissed at a party.
The tears fell as we exchanged our vows, mine not his, exchanged rings, and went to sign the register. Omg had this really happened? This day we'd planned for 3 years?

Grinning from ear to ear we walked back down the aisle.

It wasn't a fantastic weather day......it had rained the church garden lawn was soggy my heals sunk! My face ached so bad by the time the photographer had finished. Onlookers stood by the church wall, clapping and cheering.

And there i stood. So proud. So very proud. My friends and family around me and the man i love. My husband.

11 years married (14 years in all) we've had our ups we've had our downs hasn't everyone? We've grown up together, we've made our own family, found our own path and built a wonderful life together. I still love him just as much, even more. I still look at him with pride, ok sometimes i think hes a bastard but then i'm a bitch so we're well matched! Ok i'm a bit fatter, he's a bit heavier, he has less hair, i have bigger tits, and we have way more responsibilities. We still know how to enjoy ourselves though!

But deep inside we're still that sweet 17 year old girl and 21 year old guy that met at a party got drunk and fell in love.

Happy Anniversary my love.

Love
L
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 12:02:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com