Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::long time no blog::..
Friday, April 29, 2005
I am so so very sorry. I know you understand.
I've been under siege here with the visit from the mother in law and sister in law. It's been hell on earth to even check my mail let alone get online and post. Still, they've gone now
[big big sigh of relief]

In fact, it hasn't been all bad. Mother in law has actually been really nice to me, like her last visit. i was rather worried about this inc ase it was just because of my cancer scare last time, but she has been nice as pie, or maybe its the fact i can throw her out and she would have to go pay for a hotel.

My sister in law. oh god where do i start. she's incredibly pretty, thin, tall. (BITCH) oh and 9 years younger that me, as i was reminded constantly. She's got adhd i am sure. she's off her bloody head. leaping around like a twat constantly the only time she is quiet and not jumping about is when she is asleep. She was exhausting. true to her word though she did get up every morning and take princess to school which is a miricle. add to that the texts from some poor mental bloke in uk, who shes been shagging for a week declaring his undying love to her all night. oh and the inability for her to shut the hell up, wear any clothing bigger than a handkerchief. she has eaten us out of house and home this week. we have gone through 1kg of cheese, 1kg of smoked ham and turkey, 2 toilet rolls a day, bags and bags of crisps, cans of pop, bottles of wine, and thats just for snacks. (is 6 slices of ham on bread really necessary?) oh and i'm lucky i have any mugs left the amount of times she has bounced them off my patio. i am down an ashtray (hubby's) oh and some bizarre incident with a broken wine glass in which she was jumping around trying to duck a moth.

Hubby has been very odd and quiet this week. i couldnt work out what i had done. it wasn't me. she was driving him mad and was going to bead early to escape! she was incredibly embarressing in front of his boss too. thank god hes a decent bloke and hasn't blamed him for his sister. i did take her dancing with me though to give him a break!

Dancing this week was as usual a great night out. The usual faces, a few new ones. I danced quite a lot with Wayne this week, he of the nice smelling aftershave, which i now know what it is, (Tomnmy Hillfiger) we had a few difficult moves thrown in this week in Jive and practiced them a lot till we got it right. had a good laugh trying.

SAlsa though was hysterical. Salsa senile Sam with his usual expressions and hand gestures. Simon told me i have lovely hips to hold...pmsl and wayne and i danced a fair bit of salsa together too. how i didn't piss myself i do not know. he was adding all these funny gyrating bits in and at the bits where he throws me, he was so exuberant he nearly put my back out my legs went flying up in the air! Even so we got all the moves in and the new moves. i'm looking forward to next week. i have another 8 weeks left to do!

I took an exam the day mother in law and sis in lawa arrived, which i aced! other than that i've been down the beach every day apart from a girly shopping day. we've been out for meals too. I'm a lot browner than i was, and have suceeded in burning my butt cheeks. I've been kayaking out in the sea which was great, caught some great waves. funny how i wasn't seasick yet the moment i get on a ferry i feel it.

I'm a lovely honey colour now, my legs a bit lighter they're always a bitch to get colour. even so by the time scarlet gets out here i'll be looking fabulous! i've treated myself to some new clothes on the grily shopping trip, got myself a little red dress with ra ra frills that spins out when i dance... and some tops. i was going for shorts but didn't get any. depeite the weather they are'nt in the shops here yet!

I'm sat here at the pc with white 3/4 helly hansen trousers on and a little white top and bikini....i'ts bloody hot even inside! i'm off down the beach this afternoon, and then the weekend too.

I had a little mission of mercy this week for a friend of ours who came a cropper in a big way kitesurfing this week, to get him urgent medical attention.....he's luckily ok but it could have been a lot worse.

Next week it's my wedding anniversary....11 years! we have a night out with friends planned already! oh and of course it's bank holiday weekend!

So enjoy yourselves all....promise i won't be away so long this time!

Big Big loves and congrats to the finally single Scarlet.....enjoy yourself babe your time is now! will ring you tomorrow

Have a great bank holiday weekend all

Love
L
xxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:43:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com