Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::hey mambo::..
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Wednesday night is fast becoming my favourite night of the week.
It certainly is the night i have the most fun and the night i laugh myself to the point of crying.

Tonights extraviganza. The usual suspects, apart from no Mark, he has gone back to UK and thank god Tim the fecker didn't I was dreading his breath.

Salsa Sam was in good form, i'll tell you about that bugger in a bit. Simon, his usual self, hypo, jumping about, and not listening to the same music as always, whirleed me around like a madman during Jive. I was pushed and shoved this way and that. I survived, and we had a ball. Sam in jive was well behaved we got all the steps right and had a good laugh. Wayne. The laydees like Wayne. In fact Pat and Mo were discussing exactly what they would like to do to him! Deb and I were pissing ourselves laughing, wiping away the tears, luckily it was during a ddemo part for the men. Wayne and I dance pretty well together, we tend to chat cos we have it down now. He's a nice guy.
During the social bit inbetween dancing, Deb and I praciced our steps to the now a lot faster jive music, we got it down. In fact we were complimented. Les danced with me, and yet again made me feel really gracefull, he added a load of other stuff in, well he is the teacher, and i surprised myself i coped with whatever he threw at me.

Salsa brought a whole lot of changes. New steps to learn. As Les and Pat did a demo Deb and I tried to catch our breath and drink some water ( I got through almost a litre tonight!) Les and Pat are hotting things up, adding moves in the new ones we had to learn tonight, close moves. Sam shares with me and Deb that the hips close steeping thing is his favourite, only to decide that the gyrating bit is his favourite 30 seconds later. Oh God help me. Sam... my partner at this time, decided my bum was my back....to much raucous laughter from our little "in group" And then the holding me on the hips bit, well...... he is a bugger. But once i'd sorted him out, we danced a fair salsa, with all the new moves.

Simon and I danced a fair bit. He told me he thinks Salsa is "my" dance. He says it comes so naturally to me. I have to say I love it, i don't really have to think about it like i do the jive, its all there. Maybe i was a latin dance godess in an earlier life. Who knows. I am getting good at this all in the hips thing, accentuating my movements.

Practicing in our lines the new moves, Deb and I were giggling like schoolgirls at Sam wiggling and Wayne and his gyrating moves. He's a pretty good dancer. He asked me earlier of who i danced with did i think the best. I told him Sam! pmsl. Actually i prefer to dance with Wayne. He's a better height for me, doesn't touch my ass on purpose ( i don't think) he has double jointed super bendy fingers as i discovered during a triple twirl move as i cracked all his fingers! I was mortified. He's really fun, oh and he smells nice. Must ask him what aftershave he was wearing. Deb asked him if his mates new he came dancing, apparently they do, but none of them will come with him. SHAME! I know Mo would have given them something to handle!

Making the decision to start these calsses was a great one, i don't regret it one bit. I only wish i could go to the other nights. I have to get some more salsa music to practice at home get those hip movements down, the sexy pout, the latin stance. I wish Hubby would come and learn it with me. But he won't.

Well things are afoot here. Tomorrow i have an exam. Tomorrow i have to strim the gardem eau de petrol again....sexy! Oh and gut the house, cos in the middle of the night i have to go to the airport to collect mother in law......(arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh) and hubby's sister. they're popping out to see us. ( cheap holiday)

Today this monring anyway was a wierd one i went shopping at awful evils, my mp3 surgically attached, i spent 3 hours! Yeah i know 3 hours bimbling around! I got a huge trolley full of shopping though. Just gotta go and buy wine tomorrow and tonic for my gin and lemons. ( I will need to drink this week) oh adn this am i saw 1 dead cat, no 2, nothing unusal there. and then i was sat in traffic and to my right on the line down the mmiddle of the road there it was. tiny little paws. tiny body. a puppy. some wanker had run it over. the tears started, as i drove past.

they really love kids here. but for some reason they treat animals like shit. so many times now i have driven down the motorway and seen a dead dog. the bastards throw them out of their cars if they are not hunting well and leave them dazed and confused to die a horrible death hit by cars. it breaks my heart.

right desperate for a pee, and it's bedtime, nighty nights all

Love
L
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:44:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com