Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..:;aboiut last night.... i was a little drunk::..
Sunday, May 08, 2005
I spent last night at a "Do". Princess at a sleepover for a second night!
The watersports beach club we belong to was holding a "Do" for my anniversary. Yeah ok so it was just a conincidence, but very nice of them all the same!

We headed out at 6pm met up with friends and drove down to the beach. The entertainment had already started, a soloist bloke multi talented with instruments, Ooooh errrrrrr We said our Hellos Kiss kiss dahhlings and all that shite and settled down at our table to get shitfaced

The food was good, yummy chilli which although a little hot for me was bearable. The bottle of wine i consumed whilst eating it helped take the edge off! The second lot of entertainments was a rock and roll band. Theywere awesome. Too bgusy drinking to dance though and eating several helpings of triffffle. (T it was loverly and i thought of you triffffle)

We sang along danced at our tables though and i even got my tits out at one point to show my scar! It was a really fun night. The only time i got up from the table at that point was to buy more drinks. It came as a little shock when i stood up to go to the loo! I was a little unstable on my feet. There was a little laughter as i staggered over the sand to the toilets. I made it i didn't fall over. but i'm told this morning it took me a while as i ricocheted my way there! Sitting down on the loo was a shock, everything spun! I sat there for a while before i attempted to take myself back, chatting to jukes bless her as drunken as i was.

By the time i had made it back we were of the last few people there! A taxi had been rung for us and we were on our way home. We shared a taxi with Paul and Chris sweet guys. We got out at their place and walked the rest of the way home enjoying the walk and the warm early morning air!

Hubby and I got home locked up, i walked into the dining room, removed my earlings and watch and wandered upstairs. I am not gonna go into detail about what happened next. I'll leave that to your filthy imaginations i will say though it was a superb end to an evening! I slept pretty well afterwards!

this morning i woke at 7am, and went back to sleep. I was up and dressed at 9am! No hangover, a little dehydrated but feeling great. We've picked princess up been down the beach and played with the new kite we got yesterday....a 1.40 metre one just to play with but can use a buggy with if i want. I've been swimming this afternoon with princess and discovered i can only swim 2 lengths without feeling like i am dying. I seriously need to work on my swimming especailly with my windsurfing course starting on friday! yes i know i'm mental i'll have a life jacket on though!

Right i'm off i've bored you all enough

Laters
L
xxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 7:53:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com