Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::How is it that?::..
Thursday, May 12, 2005
How is it that a small post about my ladygardens landscaping can effect the comments so much? pmsl

Seriously peeps, it's not in a bad way it's just i am so fed up wth the maintainence, especially with me spending so much time on the beach in my bikini.

Tomorrow brings my first lesson in Windsurfing, i'm booked on a weekend course! I'm shitting it. Especially when on Sunday i took princess swimming and decided to do a few lengths! Shock. Big shock. FFS i can only manage 2 lengths! 50 fecking metres! Lets hope my board doesn't get washed away or i'll be fooked! I've never been a good swimmer, i have a tendancy to sink as i swiim, but i used to be able to swim a bit further than that! I'm gonna have to practice somewhat!

Bad Bad News this end last night. I am beside myself. My dance class has been cancelled. It is getting far too hot here and the place it is held does not have air con. FFS my one night out a week. I am gutted. We added a few new moves in last night and Simon and i jived about for ages doing our own thing. Bless him he's a sweetiepie. I am sad. I will miss these lovely people i have made friends with. We plan to keep in touch though and if a venue can be found with aircon well it'll all be back on. fingers crossed.

Right i'd better get my ass in gear, got shit loads to do.

Laters

L
xxxxx
PS
Scarlet is doing a wonderful job running the office. I never doubted her for a second did you?
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:33:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com