Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::living in the social whirl of Lou Lou::..
Thursday, June 02, 2005
The social whirl of the summer season has at last begun! Last week brought me out more than in! Although 2 of those nights i was babysitting, which enables me to go out all this weekend!

We treated ourselves to a new swimming ppool for the back garden! Just one of those easy set up ones, it's massive and a whole lot of fun. I've had a great time clothes shopping too. It's nice to treat oneself.

Anyways, the drinkys night last week was a good night, i got home more than a little drunk, though not so drunk as i was on Saturday.

Saturday we had friends round for drinks.

Sunday brought a pool party round our house, in the afternoon, which good friends, good food and drink. I had bought a pool volleyball set, much fun was had as we all dived around. The water was fabulously warm, like being in a bath. We are gonna have so much fun in the pool this year!

Sunday evening brought a good mate of ours 40th birthday celebrations. Not to do things by halves, it was held on a beach, with everyone dressed up in beachwear, well almost. ONe fo the lads turned up with his face painted red a la sunburn, socks and sandles the biggest bumbag in the world, and his shirt done up wrong, ever the wag. I was wearing a bikini but had my much loved and suited new look for me on, boho chic. I have to say i really suit it! My voodoo dolls bikini didn't see much action, the water was a wee bit cold at night, so i stuffed my face drunk a few bottles of wine, Debs and I salsa danced a bit, outside by the loos, until we got caught by the staff.... who weren't exactly laughing. I was well into it by that point, ruffling my skirt about and kicking up my heels. Slightly embarressed by the whole thing! I wasn't as Drunk as Debs though who fell asleep in the car on the way home mid conversation. Hubby was designated driver, a good swap as i was being designated driver on Monday.

Monday a big group of us went to a waterpark. We were first in almost and the last to leave! This time i wore one of my many bikinis, but took a one piece with me just to be safe. Remember last time? * see oct 4th 2004*It was a riot. We all got thoroughly knackered acting like a bunch of kids, more than the kids who were very well behaved. My favourite water slide at this place being the one i came so throughly unstuck on last time. A 50ft sheer drop, travelling at speeds of up to 100kms, kicked up at the bottom, and flown through the air. Last time i lost everything i was wearing. So this time, prepared likt the ex brownie/guide that i am i slipped my one piece on over my bikini and got stuck in. Its a really exillerating experience, minus the cheesewire effect you get through the inertia. Finally bolloxed from it all, Pulling my bhottoms out my bum, i patted my boobs, confident my bikini was still in place i proceeded to slip out of my one piece.
Shit.
the force of the water had undone the ties of my bikini and there was i, tits out,again, infront of hubbys mates and their partners. way to go lou. i took every precaution i couldn't have helped it could i?

The evening everyone came back to our house for a BBQ, the evening rounded of by many drinks, lots of food and a rowsing game of pictionary!

Tuesday we went out for the day with some friends, did touristy things, great day lots of fun. Quiet night apart fromt he housr of ironing i did and all the housework, i got to bed shortly before 2am!

So there you have it, yesterday i just chilled, caught my breath, tonight i'm babysitting, it's Debs birthday and her hubby is taking her out for a meal, she doesn't know about it yet.
Tomorrow it's the back to school night, i've been upstairs this afternoon trying it all on, tweaking it all. Looking pretty slutty.......must remember not to bend over, and to put some knickers on! Not sure re plaits or bunches yet..... any ideas? Have decided to wear the fmbs.....
Saturday night we're off to another party, another beach one, sunday i think i'll chill. I plan to get seriously ratarsed this weekend, not something i make a habit of it you understand, it just seems like it lately!

I've had bollockings for not posting. I consider myself bollocked and hope this makes up for it. For now. I've not gone into toooo much details, we'd be here all night! and my lasagne homemade of course is just about done the garlic is stinking the house out....

Laters peeps,

Love
L
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 3:19:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com